DSD+ Fast lane

LimaZulu

True story:)
But if you are looking for the deal of your life, paying 10 bucks for a year subscription is the absolute killer! :) You get all the bells and whistles but who cares your subscription will end in an year if an update neve happens ;) Of course that's a gamble, but still a good bet to do :)

BaldJake

Couldn't get my stupid computer to do a screenshot (Win7Ult on a very old Compaq). Unplugging one dongle (tried both) resulted in no error popping up. Only when running both dongles would the error pop up after a couple minutes - error on the CC. Tried it with DSD+2.384 (I don't have 2.390) and no error popped up. Verified FMP24 was 2.81. Went to a different machine (Win11) and tested with a single dongle, no error there either. Will try with two within the next couple days.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Couldn't get my stupid computer to do a screenshot (Win7Ult on a very old Compaq).

Open Snipping Tool​

For Windows 10
  • Select the Start, enter snipping tool, then select Snipping Tool from the results.
  • Press Windows logo key + Shift + S.
For Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, select Search, enter snipping tool in the search box, and then select Snipping Tool from the list of results.
For Windows 7Select Start, then enter snipping tool in the search box, and then select Snipping Tool from the list of results.

or,

Take a screenshot using your keyboard
  • Press the Windows key + PrintScreen on your keyboard (or, PrtSc). ...
  • To access your screenshot, press the Windows key + E to open an explorer window and browse to Pictures/Screenshots.

engine183

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I’m using DSD+ Fastlane and have noted a TG that is not in the DB. I have not been able to hear any radio traffic and in the GROUPS window, there is some information that I do not understand. The TG might be in the Federal Agencies range.

This is on the Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications on the Mt. Orab site.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get information about what the GROUPS window is depicting?

[KID=F288 (62091) Alg=AES-256]

When I look up 54150 in my Groups file there is no information other than over 400 hits.

1686173036259.png

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hello, I’m using DSD+ Fastlane and have noted a TG that is not in the DB. I have not been able to hear any radio traffic and in the GROUPS window, there is some information that I do not understand. The TG might be in the Federal Agencies range.

This is on the Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications on the Mt. Orab site.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get information about what the GROUPS window is depicting?

[KID=F288 (62091) Alg=AES-256]

When I look up 54150 in my Groups file there is no information other than over 400 hits.

View attachment 143241
AES-256 is encryption. It is encrypted and that is why you can’t hear anything

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Well... It's telling you that those 3 radios are currently affiliated to that group, and at some point a voice call has been made from that group using AES key F288.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

Look up that group, in your radios file, and tag those rid's with something to your liking. Then look in a few days later and see if they appear anywhere else.

konca

I send a Paypal Donation for DSD+ Fast Lane but don't receive the software. how can i contact the DSD+ Fast Lane Support?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
i Have DSD+ 2.7x Version do u know?

You first said that you paid for DSDPlus Fastlane but got not response. Now you're saying you have DSDPlus 2.7.x? If you paid for DSDPlus and had gotten the information sent to you, you'd have DSDPlus 2.395. So that makes me wonder where you got DSDplus 2.7.x. Anyway, I cannot / will not help you. Open a new thread on these forums and perhaps somebody else will help you.

RayAir

I'm not knocking it. I have never tried it, and the author seems to be making great progress with it. But, do you really think it has more "functionality" than DSDPlus? I mean DSDPlus will properly trunktrack NXDN48/NXDN96/DMR TII/TIII/P25 P1/II systems. Does DSD-FME really do all of that?

For my use absolutely it does.

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
I'm not knocking it. I have never tried it, and the author seems to be making great progress with it. But, do you really think it has more "functionality" than DSDPlus? I mean DSDPlus will properly trunktrack NXDN48/NXDN96/DMR TII/TIII/P25 P1/II systems. Does DSD-FME really do all of that?
all of that plus IDAS and XPT trunking !

kb7wox

What does "Use a FMPA/FMPP/FMP24 link to decode" in red text in the DSD+ Event Log mean?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
What does "Use a FMPA/FMPP/FMP24 link to decode" in red text in the DSD+ Event Log mean?

It means to correctly set up FMP24 (dongle) / FMPP (SDRPlay) / FMPA (Airspy) binaries to connect to DSDPlus over a direct link or TCP Link. That may require editing certain .bat file or .cfg files.

It also means read notes.txt and dsdplus.txt many times.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I don't remember the exact reason but it wants you to use one of the FMPX tuners. Are you feeding with sdr# ?