DSD FME Auto?

welshevo

ive just found this amazing software however im trying to get the decoder to search automatically the BP keys by linking the multikey .csv but for some reason it just wont work? is this actually a feature? or do i have to manually input the keys? im looking to automate the key searching if thats possible?

ki4hyf

Premium Subscriber
ive just found this amazing software however im trying to get the decoder to search automatically the BP keys by linking the multikey .csv but for some reason it just wont work? is this actually a feature? or do i have to manually input the keys? im looking to automate the key searching if thats possible?
What you are asking for is probably illegal in most countries. I do believe DSD-FME is not intended to be an encryption cracker, and any attempts to do so would be on you. I don't want to sound mean, but you won't get much help here trying to crack encryption schemes. And, yes, I think it's amazing as well.

noamlivne

DSD FME does not find any key.
You need to obtain the key by other means.
Once you have the key, you can insert it in DSD FME.

hummingbird88

Hi, how can i open the source code on windows for debugging, can anyone please guide me for this setup for DSD Fme. On visual studio may be...

ki4hyf

Premium Subscriber
Hi, how can i open the source code on windows for debugging, can anyone please guide me for this setup for DSD Fme. On visual studio may be...
I'm not 100% sure, and what I'm about to type may be partially or all wrong, but as I understand it, the "windows" version runs under a Linux emulator, so the source code isn't native windows code. If you want to take a stab at porting to pure windows code, I'm sure it would be welcomed, but I'm just guessing, because (much like my maid) I don't do windows.