DSD FME

Refueling

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the great program.

They're still using analog EDACS over here in Brevard county. I've been trying to use DSD-FME to listen to it, but I never get any audio output. It tracks the control channel and shows calls fine. I see both audio streams in the pulseaudio settings.
When I use DSD-FME to listen to P25, everything works as it should.

Code:
dsd-fme -fh -i rtl:0:851.5625M -T -N 2> log.an

Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_214529.png
    Screenshot_20240404_214529.png
    12 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20240404_213832.png
    Screenshot_20240404_213832.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 69

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Dongle Input Issues
Maybe someone can give me some suggestions here. I can use DSD-FME to decode signals very successfully with audio input but when use I use a dongle directly with the -i rtl: option for DMR decoding, especially with some weaker signals, then I just get a load of decoding errors (regardless of gain, bandwidth and ppm adjustment values). However, if I use the same dongle and first push the audio through FMP24, SDR# or SDR++ (with the same signal parameters) then DSD-FME decodes the same channel much much better. (I have tried both older V3 RTL-SDR dongles and the newer V4 ones and I have also then applied the latest drivers for these.) I know that they do work because on stronger signals in a slightly higher frequency range they receive those signals perfectly fine with no signifcant errors. Also, SDRTrunk appears much better able to decode these same frequencies much better with the same settings on the same computers.

Pull the latest source code and try it on the Pi again with the RTL input, see if it works any better for you. There is now an RTL Sample Multiplier value that can be user manipulated, it MAY help with this issue, but I'm not going to offer any promises. At CLI, the value replaces the value that was used as the optional UDP port I buried in RTL_FM that can tune from a remote source, and the value can also be manipulated via the 'v' key (lower case v) on ncurses screen.

I only use DSD-FME. But with RTL I don’t see where I can use audio amplification at the input to FME

Same as above, get the latest patched zip folder and copy and paste it into the dsd-fme folder, and reference it in your bat file. Use the above 'v' key to manipulate the RTL 'gain' value.

This is the updated rtl input string for CLI, noting that vol has replaced udp as an input option, default has also been changed to 2, so default values should also produce a higher in level rate.

Code:
RTL-SDR options:
 Usage: rtl:dev:freq:gain:ppm:bw:sq:vol
  NOTE: all arguments after rtl are optional now for trunking, but user configuration is recommended
  dev  <num>    RTL-SDR Device Index Number or 8 Digit Serial Number, no strings! (default 0)
  freq <num>    RTL-SDR Frequency (851800000 or 851.8M)
  gain <num>    RTL-SDR Device Gain (0-49)(default = 0; Hardware AGC recommended)
  ppm  <num>    RTL-SDR PPM Error (default = 0)
  bw   <num>    RTL-SDR Bandwidth kHz (default = 12)(4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24)
  sq   <num>    RTL-SDR Squelch Level vs RMS Value (Optional)
  vol  <num>    RTL-SDR Sample 'Volume' Multiplier (default = 2)(1,2,3)

Also, on a more general note, here is a list of updated ncurses keyboard shortcuts:

Code:
esc or arrow keys - ncurses menu
q - quit
c - toggle compact mode
h - toggle call history
z - toggle console payloads
a - toggle call alert beep
4 - force privacy/scrambler key assertion over enc identifiers (dmr and nxdn)
6 - force rc4 key assertion over missing pi header/le enc identifiers (dmr)
i - toggle signal inversion on types that can't auto detect (dmr, dpmr)
m - toggle c4fm/qpsk 10/4 (everything but phase 2 signal)
M - toggle c4fm/qpsk 8/3 (phase 2 tdma control channel)
R - start capturing symbol capture bin (date/time name file)
r - stop capturing symbol capture bin
spacebar - replay last symbol capture bin (captures must be stopped first)
s - stop playing symbol capture bin or wav input file (lower s)
P - start per call decoded wav files (Capital P)
p - stop per call decoded wav files (lower p)
t - toggle trunking (needs either rtl input, or rigctl connection)
y - toggle scanner (needs either rtl input, or rigctl connection)
1 - Toggle Voice Synthesis in TDMA Slot 1 or FDMA Conventional Voice
2 - Toggle Voice Synthesis in TDMA Slot 2
w - Toggle Trunking/Playback White List (Allow A Groups Only) / Black List (Block B or DE groups only) Mode
g - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Group Calls (DMR T3, Con+, Cap+, P25, NXDN)
u - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Private Calls (DMR T3, Cap+, P25)
d - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Data Calls (DMR T3, NXDN)
e - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Encrypted Calls (P25)
8 - Connect to SDR++ TCP Audio Sink with Defaults/Retry Sink Connection on Disconnect
9 - Connect to SDR++ RIGCTL Server with Defaults/Retry RIGCTL Connection
D - Reset DMR Site Parms/Call Strings, etc.
Z - Simulate NoCarrier/No VC/CC sync (capital Z)

! - Lockout Tuning/Playback of TG in Slot 1 or Conventional -- Current Session Only if no group.csv file specified
@ - Lockout Tuning/Playback of TG in Slot 2 -- Current Session Only if no group.csv file specified

k - Hold TG in Slot 1 or Conventional, or clear current hold
l - Hold TG in Slot 2 on TDMA Systems, or clear current hold

C - Drop Call and Return to CC during trunking operation
L - Manual Cycle Forward Channel Tuned when RIGCTL or using RTL input and channel csv loaded

S - Toggle between EDACS Standard/Network and Extended Addressing mode (Capital S)
A - Toggle EDACS ESK Mask (none vs A0)

H - Toggle High Pass Filter on Digital Sythesized Voice
V - Toggle Low  Pass Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring
B - Toggle High Pass Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring
N - Toggle Passband  Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring

v - Cycle RTL Input Volume Multiplier 1X, 2X, 3X (lower v)

EI9BAB

Pull the latest source code and try it on the Pi again with the RTL input, see if it works any better for you. There is now an RTL Sample Multiplier value that can be user manipulated, it MAY help with this issue, but I'm not going to offer any promises. At CLI, the value replaces the value that was used as the optional UDP port I buried in RTL_FM that can tune from a remote source, and the value can also be manipulated via the 'v' key (lower case v) on ncurses screen.
Thank you! I will try that and see how I get on. I will report back.

EI9BAB

For OTAE, use the -4 option, as well, to force it.
As OTAE seems to encrypt the AlgID, it also seems to confuse what the MI/IV length should be so maybe this only works with BP? Is it possible to use **tera EP with a known key if OTAE is present?

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Is it possible to use **tera EP with a known key if OTAE is present?

Possibly, but that would require using the -0 option to force the use of RC4 (if its AES, then no), but something to consider, if they are using OTAE, then how do you know which type of encryption they are using, if the PI header is encrypted? This also assumes that other DMRA conventions, such as wasting 4-bits of each AMBE and degrading voice to stuff an IV into, and using the single burst for enc key/alg. If we can't recover the MI/IV out of the PI header due to OTAE, and we can't recover it out of AMBE, then we may be SOL.

If you can though, send a sample of this system to me using the -6 rawsignal.wav option, then zip up and upload that file somewhere, just needs to be long enough to capture a handful of calls, try to use a method that produces the cleanest decode as you can get on it as well. If you could do that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

iscottybotty

Help! Anyone!

Can’t seem to make or make install… have done the ITPP and MBELib builds, just can’t install FME past this?

Attachments

• 08A555C5-B7EB-45F8-8FD0-EFC6D7E35214.jpeg
    08A555C5-B7EB-45F8-8FD0-EFC6D7E35214.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Can’t seem to make or make install… have done the ITPP and MBELib builds, just can’t install FME past this?

Oversight on my part. I've fixed the offending code, its trying to call a function that isn't available if librtlsdr isn't found or compiled. I pushed an update to the code, but its currently hidden in a massive pull request, so could take a few days to trickle down to the main 'audio_work' branch. In the meantime, if you really need to get it going, just open the m17.c file in an editor and remove the offending line as well as the one directly below it. Line #1905 and #1906.

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 06-07-54.png

iscottybotty

Oversight on my part. I've fixed the offending code, its trying to call a function that isn't available if librtlsdr isn't found or compiled. I pushed an update to the code, but its currently hidden in a massive pull request, so could take a few days to trickle down to the main 'audio_work' branch. In the meantime, if you really need to get it going, just open the m17.c file in an editor and remove the offending line as well as the one directly below it. Line #1905 and #1906.

View attachment 160395
As always, you are a star. Thank you.

EI9BAB

Same as above, get the latest patched zip folder and copy and paste it into the dsd-fme folder, and reference it in your bat file. Use the above 'v' key to manipulate the RTL 'gain' value.

This is the updated rtl input string for CLI, noting that vol has replaced udp as an input option, default has also been changed to 2, so default values should also produce a higher in level rate.

Code:
RTL-SDR options:
 Usage: rtl:dev:freq:gain:ppm:bw:sq:vol
  NOTE: all arguments after rtl are optional now for trunking, but user configuration is recommended
  dev  <num>    RTL-SDR Device Index Number or 8 Digit Serial Number, no strings! (default 0)
  freq <num>    RTL-SDR Frequency (851800000 or 851.8M)
  gain <num>    RTL-SDR Device Gain (0-49)(default = 0; Hardware AGC recommended)
  ppm  <num>    RTL-SDR PPM Error (default = 0)
  bw   <num>    RTL-SDR Bandwidth kHz (default = 12)(4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24)
  sq   <num>    RTL-SDR Squelch Level vs RMS Value (Optional)
  vol  <num>    RTL-SDR Sample 'Volume' Multiplier (default = 2)(1,2,3)

Also, on a more general note, here is a list of updated ncurses keyboard shortcuts:

Code:
esc or arrow keys - ncurses menu
q - quit
c - toggle compact mode
h - toggle call history
z - toggle console payloads
a - toggle call alert beep
4 - force privacy/scrambler key assertion over enc identifiers (dmr and nxdn)
6 - force rc4 key assertion over missing pi header/le enc identifiers (dmr)
i - toggle signal inversion on types that can't auto detect (dmr, dpmr)
m - toggle c4fm/qpsk 10/4 (everything but phase 2 signal)
M - toggle c4fm/qpsk 8/3 (phase 2 tdma control channel)
R - start capturing symbol capture bin (date/time name file)
r - stop capturing symbol capture bin
spacebar - replay last symbol capture bin (captures must be stopped first)
s - stop playing symbol capture bin or wav input file (lower s)
P - start per call decoded wav files (Capital P)
p - stop per call decoded wav files (lower p)
t - toggle trunking (needs either rtl input, or rigctl connection)
y - toggle scanner (needs either rtl input, or rigctl connection)
1 - Toggle Voice Synthesis in TDMA Slot 1 or FDMA Conventional Voice
2 - Toggle Voice Synthesis in TDMA Slot 2
w - Toggle Trunking/Playback White List (Allow A Groups Only) / Black List (Block B or DE groups only) Mode
g - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Group Calls (DMR T3, Con+, Cap+, P25, NXDN)
u - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Private Calls (DMR T3, Cap+, P25)
d - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Data Calls (DMR T3, NXDN)
e - Toggle Trunking Tuning to Encrypted Calls (P25)
8 - Connect to SDR++ TCP Audio Sink with Defaults/Retry Sink Connection on Disconnect
9 - Connect to SDR++ RIGCTL Server with Defaults/Retry RIGCTL Connection
D - Reset DMR Site Parms/Call Strings, etc.
Z - Simulate NoCarrier/No VC/CC sync (capital Z)

! - Lockout Tuning/Playback of TG in Slot 1 or Conventional -- Current Session Only if no group.csv file specified
@ - Lockout Tuning/Playback of TG in Slot 2 -- Current Session Only if no group.csv file specified

k - Hold TG in Slot 1 or Conventional, or clear current hold
l - Hold TG in Slot 2 on TDMA Systems, or clear current hold

C - Drop Call and Return to CC during trunking operation
L - Manual Cycle Forward Channel Tuned when RIGCTL or using RTL input and channel csv loaded

S - Toggle between EDACS Standard/Network and Extended Addressing mode (Capital S)
A - Toggle EDACS ESK Mask (none vs A0)

H - Toggle High Pass Filter on Digital Sythesized Voice
V - Toggle Low  Pass Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring
B - Toggle High Pass Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring
N - Toggle Passband  Filter on Analog Voice or Raw Signal Monitoring

v - Cycle RTL Input Volume Multiplier 1X, 2X, 3X (lower v)

EI9BAB

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the default UDP port for audio when using RIGCTL. I am interfacing with GQRX and have that set up with 7356 and 7355 but although it connects without error it does not seem to be receiving any audio back. I also haven't managed to change the frequency remotely either yet but it does say TCP Connection Success. I tried the -U option but that seems to break it and it falls back PulseAudio. Possibly the value is communicated as part of the TCP handshake. My command is currently using -i tcp:127.0.0.1:7356. Thanks

EI9BAB

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the default UDP port for audio when using RIGCTL. I am interfacing with GQRX and have that set up with 7356 and 7355 but although it connects without error it does not seem to be receiving any audio back. I also haven't managed to change the frequency remotely either yet but it does say TCP Connection Success. I tried the -U option but that seems to break it and it falls back PulseAudio. Possibly the value is communicated as part of the TCP handshake. My command is currently using -i tcp:127.0.0.1:7356. Thanks
I have GQRX Audio Options / Network / UDP host = localhost and UDP port = 7355.
Under Tools/ Remote Control settings I have Listen on port 7356 / allowed hosts 127.0.0.1

If I use "DSD-FME -i tcp" or "DSD-FME -i tcp:127.0.0.1:7355" it should default to port 7355 for audio but I get the message:
TCP Direct Link: localhost:7355
ERROR opening socket
TCP Connection failure - Using Pulse Audio Input

However, if I use "DSD-FME -i tcp:127.0.0.1:7356" then I get
TCP Connection Success!
Audio In Device: tcp
But I don't appear to get any audio as there is no signal (but there is signal with pulse audio).
When I add "-U 7355" I get a failure on the audio again and I also get
Error opening socket
RIGCTL Connection Failure - RICTL features disabled

My understanding is RIGCTL is on TCP port 7356 and audio is on UDP port 7355 so this seems counter-intuitive to me

When I add "-U 7356" then it appears to work but I still don't seem to get an (audio) signal and RIGTL features like scanning don't work.
So "dsd-fme -i tcp:127.0.0.1:7356 -U 7356" is the only thing that appears to work with no errors but then it does not function as it should.
Changing the audio port to 7356 with this config only makes it worse and breaks the connections again.
Remote control must be toggled on but toggling the UDP button on or off in the audio panel seems to have little effect.

I didn't have much joy with RIGCTL on SDR++ either (although I did get some audio working with that).

Maybe this is a GQRX problem or a "me" problem but looking for suggestions please...

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Maybe this is a GQRX problem or a "me" problem but looking for suggestions please...

Okay, so just to give you a quick over on how to setup for GQRX, since GQRX doesn't have a TCP audio network sink (and because I've had issues getting good sync from using UDP audio input) what you have to do is use the supplied virtualsink.sh script file to create a virtual sink and then have GQRX dump its audio into that virtual sink, and then have DSD-FME listening to that virtual sink.

A misconception is that TCP audio and RIGCTL are the same thing, those are two separate things. One is just for audio delivery, and the second one is for remote control functions like tuning commands, etc. So, if you are going to trunk, you'll need to configure GQRX's remote port to whatever you want it to be, but I'll use the default 7356 as an example, and make sure that the little PC icon is on up top to turn the remote control on.

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 23-53-47.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-17 00-02-51.png

You may also need to find the max dev and tau settings and change them to this, or play around with these options to see what works best for decoding.

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 23-54-10.png

And depending on your system type, and so on, you'll want to run a command similar to this:

dsd-fme -fs -i pulse -U 7356 -C channel_map.csv -T -N 2> log.ans substituting any files, etc you are passing for channels, etc.

Here is GQRX running with output to the virtual sink, and DSD-FME setup to listen to the virtual sink, use pavucontrol or pulse audio volume control to route audio as required.
Screenshot from 2024-04-17 00-08-58.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-17 00-09-02.png

This is my local EDACS system using it.

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 23-57-50.png

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Also, something else that didn't occur to me, but if you are using GQRX and want to use the UDP audio output, you can actually listen to that as well and forego setting up virtual sink and audio routing, but will require the use of socat to listen to the udp port and forward it to the stdin for dsd-fme to listen to by using a setup similar to this, noting the "-i -" making sure to leave the extra "-" after "-i" to be stdin. Also, if you have errors with socat, make sure you are using version 1.7.4 or less, version 1.8 broke things, so you may need to do a sudo downgrade socat

socat stdio udp-listen:7355 | dsd-fme -i - -fE -U 7356 -T -t 3 -C channel_map.csv -N -Z 2> site177.ans

Screenshot from 2024-04-17 10-55-17.png

Make sure to configure and start the UDP output making sure the button is depressed.

Screenshot from 2024-04-17 10-55-55.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-17 10-55-44.png

dotignore

22:36:49 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | CACH/Burst FEC ERR

22:36:49 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC
SLOT 1 TGT=255001 SRC=1 Group Encrypted Call

22:36:49 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC

22:36:49 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | PI
Slot 1 DMR PI H- ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01 MI: 0x2E5EA0CF

22:36:49 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VC*
Slot 1 DMR LE SB ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01
Slot 1 DMR PI C- ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01 MI: 0x19AFB624

22:36:50 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VC*
Slot 1 DMR LE SB ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01
Slot 1 DMR PI C- ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01 MI: 0x4EFFA539

22:36:50 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | TLC

1 98 6988AA
1 01 00F9490032A0478084F1D3E2046 D5C7F77FD357 E31C900E845E009C0168127145F
1 98 7D3888
1 01 00F9490032A0478084F1D3E2046 D5C7F77F9757 E31C900E845E009C0168127145F
1 98 5EAD02
1 00 0B33B41F0D9C6A0122B021C2840 D5D7F77FD757 D9DB765984380CB46B2DE581D8E

1 10 40F0BAFD3A841B984405C8A1C2B 7F7D5DD57DFD 0A8431FFD314F8E43FC6F09E50E
1 10 751E6165088A9A34C98256B797B 135018180091 AA34ED965F034097C8EF59960FE
1 10 D4B9314B52C5ACE1AFC47053A65 170018410074 9C8404FFCABCAE81D395B9E5B9D
1 10 709F80D6C9E333FDE01EBF949C5 172122366974 E8B7099BCF16157F2C1E90BE296
1 10 CE1635ACED77F071F103A48932E 154214272407 9E4DDAC3C3789CF0A126CF91974
1 10 8791DB19302F4ED0AC9E3D96F0B 1105030A03E2 1B1AC1305E851B7BB3C1178D2D6

1 10 9B9B0885E0217F4654534E7E711 7F7D5DD57DFD 9FF51797D218ACA6AB96BF6974E
1 10 BFE964D0AAC970A7DB4FCF90EC3 135018180091 75B60212FCE7AA1E362DE835E21
1 10 11FB44052A2577B37BF78996121 170018410074 E8CEB16140FE26D57FE65608E87
1 10 8A41FF75E235910EABF02B74E2F 172122366974 AB503FC7C35790532821B60F0F4
1 10 0D86D7B0F7AE63534C6E79D352E 154214272407 FE4FE7131C25CE0C5A4A3C1A347
1 10 01421B34CD2183F2CA8D2CF04DE 1105030A03E2 E05A4D4439F3C6C59D59DD9B916

1 98 01B8AA
1 02 009649D4321047F88481D34204A D5D7F77FD757 964DD03D0428005801E813E146C
22:33:13 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | CACH/Burst FEC ERR

22:33:13 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC
SLOT 1 TGT=255001 SRC=1 Group Call

22:33:13 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC

22:33:13 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VC*

22:33:13 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VC*

22:33:14 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | TLC

1 98 A218AA
1 01 003B0980338041A08521DA62046 D5D3F77FD757 E316800A847C008C0050103840B
1 98 D2502A
1 01 003B0980338041A08521DA62046 D5D7F77B9757 E316800A847C008C0050103840B

1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 7F7D5DD53DFD 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 131118180091 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6B954BE6500 170018000074 310B00777AE4386D633529BF908
1 10 8B78E407770C69D79CC80A83235 172122122874 043BCB145FB0BA0124331CAB674
1 10 CA09A3100407E8E403D909A3360 150330030007 031DDF37582B5C416374260639B
1 10 F91881153326BCE514E4A9E4606 1100000000E2 7117C8F380F2E8544364754D658

1 10 F90980271257FF9512FB0A83436 7F7D5DD13DFD 075AEC174D92B82014353CDD205
1 10 EA3AA1410226ADA707B9E881526 131118180091 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 170018000074 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 172122122874 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 150330030007 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B
1 10 B9E881526173002A6BB9E881526 1100000000E2 173002A6BB9E881526173002A6B

1 98 A648AA
1 02 00540954333041D88551DAC204A D5D7F77F9757 9647C039040A004800D011A8438

Could you tell where is it on frames: 0x21 0x01 0x2E5EA0CF 1 255001 1
ALG ID: 0x21 KEY ID: 0x01 MI: 0x2E5EA0CF
SLOT 1 TGT=255001 SRC=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Picture shows compare left and right sides

Maybe you can help with document, where is it in document can read more detail

-----------------------------------------------------------------
patterns
----------------------------------------
BS sourced
Hex 755FD7DF75F7 Voice
Hex DFF57D75DF5D Data
MS sourced
Hex 7F7D5DD57DFD Voice
Hex D5D7F77FD757 Data
Hex 77D55F7DFD77 RC sync
TDMA direct mode time slot 1
Hex 5D577F7757FF Voice
Hex F7FDD5DDFD55 Data
TDMA direct mode time slot 2
Hex 7DFFD5F55D5F Voice
Hex D7557F5FF7F5 Data
Reserved SYNC pattern
Hex DD7FF5D757DD (See note)

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 37

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Could you tell where is it on frames: 0x21 0x01 0x2E5EA0CF 1 255001 1

What do you want me to do with all of this information again? I honestly have no idea what you want exactly. If you are asking where in all of that dump above you can find the PI header information, its in there somewhere, hard to point it out since that format is OTA without any decoding, i.e., BPTC decode that would be required for that data burst type. Going by burst type, burst type 00 is the PI header, so probably this one?

Honestly though, not sure why you need this DSP format for, it was meant for one person who used it to import into their own project data wise, it's not really meant to be user friendly data dumps. I swear, some people here think they are going to look into the Matrix and see the code flowing with some of these data dumps, I literally give you guys pretty much all you need with the -Z payload print out, and I literally do mean for the 98% of the things I get asked about, what is presented SHOULD be more than good enough for you to try to figure out the thing that you want to figure out. We all know what it is, no need to even say it.

For a vast majority of cases, this is literally the only information you will need, unless you are a wizard, a particular wizard who is on a whole other level than the rest of us on this sort of thing.

Code:
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR  [slot1]  slot2  | Color Code=01 | PI  
 Slot 1 DMR PI H- ALG ID: 0x01 KEY ID: 0x01 MI: 0x12345678 Anytone RC4 (0x01)
 DMR PDU Payload [01][10][01][12][34][56][78][00][00][09][1D][63]
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR   slot1  [slot2] | Color Code=01 | IDLE
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR  [SLOT1]  slot2  | Color Code=01 | VC1*
 AMBE EAB2ABFACBCE00 err = [0] [0]
 AMBE 938178E426F000 err = [0] [0]
 AMBE 8D9505A2FB2380 err = [0] [0]

dotignore

What do you want me to do with all of this information again? I honestly have no idea what you want exactly. If you are asking where in all of that dump above you can find the PI header information, its in there somewhere, hard to point it out since that format is OTA without any decoding, i.e., BPTC decode that would be required for that data burst type. Going by burst type, burst type 00 is the PI header, so probably this one?

Honestly though, not sure why you need this DSP format for, it was meant for one person who used it to import into their own project data wise, it's not really meant to be user friendly data dumps. I swear, some people here think they are going to look into the Matrix and see the code flowing with some of these data dumps, I literally give you guys pretty much all you need with the -Z payload print out, and I literally do mean for the 98% of the things I get asked about, what is presented SHOULD be more than good enough for you to try to figure out the thing that you want to figure out. We all know what it is, no need to even say it.

For a vast majority of cases, this is literally the only information you will need, unless you are a wizard, a particular wizard who is on a whole other level than the rest of us on this sort of thing.

Code:
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR  [slot1]  slot2  | Color Code=01 | PI
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR   slot1  [slot2] | Color Code=01 | IDLE
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR  [SLOT1]  slot2  | Color Code=01 | VC1*

How BPTC works I understand
24 108 48 108 24 108 48 108

24 6bit - CACH burst center 2,5 ms
108 27bit - Payload 11,25 ms \
48 12bit - SYNC or embedded signalling 5 мс > 27,5 ms
108 27bit - Payload 11,25 ms /

24 6bit - CACH burst center 2,5 ms
98 - Payload 10.20833 ms \
10 - Slot Type 1.04167 ms \
48 - SYNC or embedded signalling 5 ms > 27,5 ms
10 - Slot Type 1.04167 ms /
98 - Payload 10.20833 ms /

But I miss understand how unparsed BPTC to this format
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR [slot1] slot2 | Color Code=01 | PI
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR slot1 [slot2] | Color Code=01 | IDLE
12:08:04 Sync: +DMR [SLOT1] slot2 | Color Code=01 | VC1*

1 - time slot
00 - PI
01 - KEY?
021 - ALG?
D5D7F77FD757 its pattern SYNC

My question If do you know how can I unparse its to more readeble form
0B33B41F0D9C6A0122B021C2840 D9DB765984380CB46B2DE581D8E
if do you where is it ID: 0x01 KEY ID: 0x01

if you don't know, no problem, sorry to disturb

Attachments

• GFxC6VkWwAAo3PV.jpg
    GFxC6VkWwAAo3PV.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 28
  • GFxD5p5XEAEy2Yp.jpg
    GFxD5p5XEAEy2Yp.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dotignore

A little bug, type of color code is absence((( It can be posable?

Thaks dsd-fme -fs -Z Ill go to learn new features in doc (ETSI TS 102 361-1 V2.5.1 (2017-10)) 6.1 Vocoder socket
23:05:17 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | CACH/Burst FEC ERR
23:05:18 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC
SLOT 1 TGT=255001 SRC=1 FLCO=0x00 FID=0x00 SVC=0x00 Group Call
DMR PDU Payload [00][00][00][03][E4][19][00][00][01][0D][DA][1A]
23:05:18 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VLC
SLOT 1 TGT=255001 SRC=1 FLCO=0x00 FID=0x00 SVC=0x00 Group Call
DMR PDU Payload [00][00][00][03][E4][19][00][00][01][0D][DA][1A]
23:05:18 Sync: +DMR MS/DM MODE/MONO | VC*
AMBE F801A99F8CE000 err = [0] [0]
AMBE F801A99F8CE080 err = [0] [0]