DSDPlus FastLane

Status
Not open for further replies.

raruzicka

I renewed my subscription to DSDPlus and received the latest version. I noticed the VAC is greyed out and uses TCP. I have an older version that i am forced to use because of this. Does DSDplus no longer use VAC? I also use SDRSharp to send the audio to DSDPlus. Can anyone tell me where I am going astray?

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 26

a417

U+0000
FMP24 is the preferred way to feed DSD+. SDR# is not the optimal way, and provides less features.

slicerwizard

Can anyone tell me where I am going astray?
You're not reading the docs.

Using DSD+ with external signal sources

DSD+ can be used with external signal sources such as a properly discriminator-tapped receiver
or SDR software such as SDR#. To use DSD+ with these sources, use the menus in DSD+ to
select Passive Digital Monitor mode and then to select the audio input device that carries
the digital audio signal. When running in this mode, DSD+ can be used to monitor conventional
analog and supported digital signals; DSD+ will not directly support trunk tracking.

raruzicka

You're not reading the docs.

Using DSD+ with external signal sources

DSD+ can be used with external signal sources such as a properly discriminator-tapped receiver
or SDR software such as SDR#. To use DSD+ with these sources, use the menus in DSD+ to
select Passive Digital Monitor mode and then to select the audio input device that carries
the digital audio signal. When running in this mode, DSD+ can be used to monitor conventional
analog and supported digital signals; DSD+ will not directly support trunk tracking.

thank you. i missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.