Duke Energy P25 is coming alive in NC

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys! I snagged those three sites while en route to campus... Made it back in one piece. I appreciate all the help with keeping everything updated regarding this system. It has certainly been fun!
Kepp up the good work on the new findings! Where I live I have to be close to one of the towers. I remember years back I found alot of new sites for FL areas when I was doing road trips.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I had a chance to talk to one of the linemen that was repairing some lines in my neighborhood. He was actually pretty radio-savvy and said that the rollout of the new Power On Radio Network is going well and they are upfitting about 30 trucks a day, with completion hopefully by next year. He said that installation at the dispatch center or Hub has over 60 positions and handling the load well. Hopefully there will be at least a little clear traffic in the end.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
For the NC/SC folks, now is a great time to check out the Duke Energy sites using DSD+ or DSD FME, with the storm moving in there is lots of activity including LRRP GPS data. This gives you a chance to play with and learn the LRRP.exe program.

12.JPG13.JPG

Last edited: