EBRCS Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray327

I hear Oakland PD listening to CCCC central site.
Coincidentally this just happened to me a few days ago. On my CO CO CO. EBRCS site Oakland came booming in along with Berkeley. I have those central sights for Oakland locked out for Co. CO. CO. ERCS yet I still got Oakland and Livermore too.

I checked sentinel program to see that I locked out right sites and sure enough they were locked out so I don't know why that happened.

mibzzer15

Sounds like Union City PD's official switchover to being dispatched by Fremont PD is happening right now (9pm). I think lately it has been from 1am to 9am that they are dispatched by FPD but I think its going to be full-time now.

Stealthguy05

Premium Subscriber
Hearing what sounds like ALCO and Santa Clara County SO units on Southwest cell TGID 10210 is this an "East Bay Interop" talk group undiscovered?

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like Union City PD's official switchover to being dispatched by Fremont PD is happening right now (9pm). I think lately it has been from 1am to 9am that they are dispatched by FPD but I think its going to be full-time now.

Yes, I have noticed this for some weeks now. i thought Unitrunker was giving flase TG, but it isn't.

kmh603

Harris radios are not compatible with Motorola and therefore will not work on EBRACS.

Stealthguy05

Premium Subscriber
133xxxxx
Edit: they started with 3, I was thinking of South Bay Law 7 for the manhunt

Last edited:

erojas

I'm hearing Hayward PD on TG 3255 this morning. Sounds like normal dispatch operations. I'll send a note to update the database.

Hello! Ever since December 1st it has been quiet for Hayward PD. Would you know what happened? Did they change frequencies? The Fire channel seems normal. I can't find anything anywhere. :(

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
If you will read the posts above your message, you will see that they have changed frequencies, to the EBRCS trunked digital system. You will need to obtain a digital scanner in order to hear them.

erojas

If you will read the posts above your message, you will see that they have changed frequencies, to the EBRCS trunked digital system. You will need to obtain a digital scanner in order to hear them.

Okay thanks for the help!!! It's much appreciated!!! Sorry I don't know much about scanners I'm trying to help out a broadcaster! Is their a way you can message me new the frequency?

kma371

QRT
Okay thanks for the help!!! It's much appreciated!!! Sorry I don't know much about scanners I'm trying to help out a broadcaster! Is their a way you can message me new the frequency?

It's not a single frequency to give you. If you go to the database page, all the system info is listed under EBRCS

erojas

It's not a single frequency to give you. If you go to the database page, all the system info is listed under EBRCS

Oh okay thanks! I'm still new to this lol. So I would enter the DEC and HEX numbers for each channel?

erojas

Hello just another quick question will this scanner work? It seems good for Hayward PD. I just want to double check with someone who is knowledgeable with scanners. I may purchase this. http://tinyurl.com/zx998ut

erojas

Yes that will work and you would enter the decimal numbers.

Okay sweet thanks for your time and help!! It is greatly appreciated!! :D I have no further questions at this time!!!

Last edited:

cpdghter

Premium Subscriber
EBRCS Issue - change?

Anyone having any issues with talk groups they have been monitoring? So far today, I am not able to pick up anything.

I've been listening to Hayward PD. Worked fine last night. This morning, nothing on PD or Fire, digital and conventional. Since Hayward just recently switched over, thought I'd check their conventional channels - nothing.

I added Union City PD and Fremont talk groups just to see if it was Hayward, and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.