EBRCS Update

kingpewpew

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Byron, CA
Also getting reports of 7055 in use. That should be Brentwood PD who is dispatched by Antioch PD.

It's my understanding Brentwood is the only one making the switch out of the two for whatever reason. So the Antioch VHF should remain active and be patched I guess.
It's Brentwood PD alright, but it sounds outright horrible!
Radio ID is 4119097 for dispatcher and everyone else it seems.
 

Oakland_Tower

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
530
Reaction score
134
Location
S.F. Bay Area
5123 on SW

Been hearing some activity on ALCO SW talk group 5123. Sounds like campus security. There was some reference to Fremont, so my guess at this time is it's Ohlone College.
 

kma371

QRT
Joined
Feb 20, 2001
Messages
6,204
Reaction score
73
Been hearing some activity on ALCO SW talk group 5123. Sounds like campus security. There was some reference to Fremont, so my guess at this time is it's Ohlone College.

Nice catch. Do you have any radio ids ?

I have a bunch of unknowns. I need to start recording audio again.
 

jlanfn

California Database Admin
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
366
Reaction score
1
Location
San Bernardino County
Patch doesn't equal horrible. Its likely the simulcast issue.
I'm just speaking from my monitoring experience with some of the Contra Costa agencies. When they used a console patch to link their existing analog system with EBRCS back in 2011, the mobile units using the analog side sounded horrible on the digital side. Once they moved over to digital subscriber units it sounded much better.
 

Oakland_Tower

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
530
Reaction score
134
Location
S.F. Bay Area
ALCO SW TG 5086 & 5088

Heard some interesting code 5 activity on these talk groups lately. Since they are in the Alameda County Misc subset (50XX) and the participants do not sound like seasoned detectives/narcs, my best guess is this is the Probation Dept or D.A. They were watching a guy in a health clinic and interested if he asked for prescription drugs. Not sure if they were watching him or he was part of the team and they were checking the clinic for issuing prescription drugs. Anyway, this will take some more listening to pin it down. No radio ids (yet).
 

kma371

QRT
Joined
Feb 20, 2001
Messages
6,204
Reaction score
73
Heard some interesting code 5 activity on these talk groups lately. Since they are in the Alameda County Misc subset (50XX) and the participants do not sound like seasoned detectives/narcs, my best guess is this is the Probation Dept or D.A. They were watching a guy in a health clinic and interested if he asked for prescription drugs. Not sure if they were watching him or he was part of the team and they were checking the clinic for issuing prescription drugs. Anyway, this will take some more listening to pin it down. No radio ids (yet).

Yeah I see a bunch of 5### talkgroups that have been active lately. I'm recording a bunch of unknowns at the moment.

FYI, 99.9% of DA investigators are retired cops so I bet they are all pretty seasoned :)

3747 is another unknown active TG.
 

Oakland_Tower

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
530
Reaction score
134
Location
S.F. Bay Area
Yeah I see a bunch of 5### talkgroups that have been active lately. I'm recording a bunch of unknowns at the moment.

FYI, 99.9% of DA investigators are retired cops so I bet they are all pretty seasoned :)

3747 is another unknown active TG.

I believe 3747 has something to do with juvenile hall (3749). I have heard many radio checks on 5022 & 5023. 5029 & 5030 can be heard on occasion and if I remember correctly, it sounded like public works related traffic.
 

kma371

QRT
Joined
Feb 20, 2001
Messages
6,204
Reaction score
73
TG 3405:

Lots of testing on the ALCO NW site.

Calling out locations in Oakland and Emeryville. Were switching back and forth to "Tac 9" which I was unable to determine.

Radios were 3222004 and 322203


TG 8158:

Heard on CCCO C site.

City of Concord related. Talking about baseball fields and umpires.
 

kma371

QRT
Joined
Feb 20, 2001
Messages
6,204
Reaction score
73
I believe 3747 has something to do with juvenile hall (3749). I have heard many radio checks on 5022 & 5023. 5029 & 5030 can be heard on occasion and if I remember correctly, it sounded like public works related traffic.

Monitored 3747 today. Lots of talk of "minor returning," units calling "Central Control" and references to "Unit 4."

Typical juvenile hall traffic. This may be primary compared to 3749 which is currently in the database.
 

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Joined
Dec 16, 2000
Messages
7,555
Reaction score
95
Location
Your master site
TG 8158:

Heard on CCCO C site.

City of Concord related. Talking about baseball fields and umpires.
This one has been going on for quite a while that I've locked it out. It always seems baseball field related.
 

potatoman

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
TG 3405:

Lots of testing on the ALCO NW site.

Calling out locations in Oakland and Emeryville. Were switching back and forth to "Tac 9" which I was unable to determine.

Radios were 3222004 and 322203


TG 8158:

Heard on CCCO C site.

City of Concord related. Talking about baseball fields and umpires.

TG 3405 appears to be OAKLAND PD - I heard them also switch back to "TAC 9" then heard them on the OPD digital system (on Tac 9, not surprisingly)...
 

Oakland_Tower

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
530
Reaction score
134
Location
S.F. Bay Area
Newark Police Active

Newark PD is now active on EBRCS as of this morning on TG 3355. Info submitted to DB. Heard on ALCO SW.
 

Oakland_Tower

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
530
Reaction score
134
Location
S.F. Bay Area
New Public Works TG ALCO SW

I have heard some chatter on 4606 talking about garbage pick up. Looking at the TG plan for the cities, this looks like UC Berkeley (add 1000 to Police TG). Also heard testing today on 4205, which is probably Fremont City.
 

kma371

QRT
Joined
Feb 20, 2001
Messages
6,204
Reaction score
73
I have heard some chatter on 4606 talking about garbage pick up. Looking at the TG plan for the cities, this looks like UC Berkeley (add 1000 to Police TG). Also heard testing today on 4205, which is probably Fremont City.

are you sure 4606 was on ALCO SW? havent heard anything from them on that site.

and ditto on the 4205 here. radios are using 3164##. heard on ALCO SW site.
 
Top