These should be the Glen Dyer jail ops/service TGs. I'll update.
The traffic I heard could have easily been deputies in the jail. Thanks a bunch!
These should be the Glen Dyer jail ops/service TGs. I'll update.
It's Brentwood PD alright, but it sounds outright horrible!Also getting reports of 7055 in use. That should be Brentwood PD who is dispatched by Antioch PD.
It's my understanding Brentwood is the only one making the switch out of the two for whatever reason. So the Antioch VHF should remain active and be patched I guess.
It's Brentwood PD alright, but it sounds outright horrible!
Radio ID is 4119097 for dispatcher and everyone else it seems.
And that's why it sounds horrible.![]()
Been hearing some activity on ALCO SW talk group 5123. Sounds like campus security. There was some reference to Fremont, so my guess at this time is it's Ohlone College.
I'm just speaking from my monitoring experience with some of the Contra Costa agencies. When they used a console patch to link their existing analog system with EBRCS back in 2011, the mobile units using the analog side sounded horrible on the digital side. Once they moved over to digital subscriber units it sounded much better.Patch doesn't equal horrible. Its likely the simulcast issue.
Heard some interesting code 5 activity on these talk groups lately. Since they are in the Alameda County Misc subset (50XX) and the participants do not sound like seasoned detectives/narcs, my best guess is this is the Probation Dept or D.A. They were watching a guy in a health clinic and interested if he asked for prescription drugs. Not sure if they were watching him or he was part of the team and they were checking the clinic for issuing prescription drugs. Anyway, this will take some more listening to pin it down. No radio ids (yet).
Yeah I see a bunch of 5### talkgroups that have been active lately. I'm recording a bunch of unknowns at the moment.
FYI, 99.9% of DA investigators are retired cops so I bet they are all pretty seasoned![]()
3747 is another unknown active TG.
I believe 3747 has something to do with juvenile hall (3749). I have heard many radio checks on 5022 & 5023. 5029 & 5030 can be heard on occasion and if I remember correctly, it sounded like public works related traffic.
This one has been going on for quite a while that I've locked it out. It always seems baseball field related.TG 8158:
Heard on CCCO C site.
City of Concord related. Talking about baseball fields and umpires.
TG 3405:
Lots of testing on the ALCO NW site.
Calling out locations in Oakland and Emeryville. Were switching back and forth to "Tac 9" which I was unable to determine.
Radios were 3222004 and 322203
TG 8158:
Heard on CCCO C site.
City of Concord related. Talking about baseball fields and umpires.
Thanks, I knew it was Caltrans but I didn't catch the audio. Caltrans starts at 10105 I believe. RID range of 4343xxx.TG 10140 is Caldecott Tunnel Operations (ALCO NW)
I have heard some chatter on 4606 talking about garbage pick up. Looking at the TG plan for the cities, this looks like UC Berkeley (add 1000 to Police TG). Also heard testing today on 4205, which is probably Fremont City.