Thanks for the update. Looks like we are good for two years, maybe longer considering the inevitable delays.
And now Pleasant Hill PD (seen as S1 and S2 below). Don't mean to bury the thread in details like this, but it should be known that those FDMA only devices are going to start missing traffic.
Great info honestly! Although *AS LONG AS* there is one valid P1 subscriber unit on the TG, it will remain FDMA. Granted I don't think there are many XTL/XTS/Phase 1 units left in the EBRCS system...
I think s/he means those (of us) with scanners that don't do Phase 2 will soon be SOL.
Have they also encrypted?Fremont and Union City Police are now phase 2.
No on encryption. That should take place county wide in a year or two according to documents provided to this discussion forum. Also, add Hayward to phase 2 this morning. Newark still phase 1 as of a few minutes ago.Have they also encrypted?
Fremont and Union City Police are now phase 2.
Also, add Hayward to phase 2 this morning.
Yes Fremont PD2,9 & 11 are also phase 2. Also Park Rangers tg 4220. No fire yet as they are dispatched by ALCO. I think it is safe to say that FPD and Fremont City talk groups are now phase 2. UCPD not active much on their other TGs. I'll advise later on Haywards TGs.I changed Fremont, Union City, and Hayward PD primaries to TDMA. Have you seen the secondary talkgroups?
Yes Fremont PD2,9 & 11 are also phase 2. Also Park Rangers tg 4220. No fire yet as they are dispatched by ALCO. I think it is safe to say that FPD and Fremont City talk groups are now phase 2. UCPD not active much on their other TGs. I'll advise later on Haywards TGs.