Embedding Audio Feeds in Your Own Web Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Is it possible to have the Java Web Player embedded, as this seems to stream the tags pretty well?
Right now all I have mine set up for is the E-Phonic player.

No not at this time; right now that is all thats available. Maybe it will be an option on down the road.

lodefradio

Feed Provider
I've been a broadcaster feeder for 4+ years and would like to include the stream to the community mobile app that I'm creating. I will need the station URL on MP3 or M4A format (iPhone/Android/Windows). I just applied for application key. Thanks.

Ashes80

I'm sure I missed this somewhere but unfortunatley I can find a specific answer to my question, my apologies ahead of time...BUT

Can a 3rd party site not associated with me or RR.com link direct to feeds ( my feed specifically ) on there site and solicit donations ?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks !

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
still tweaking feed

i want this as close too perfect as possable so if it d/c its me working on it more just wanna give people a good sounding feed its the way i am if i can stand listening too it most others wont eather just thought id let people know sorry for the d/c

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
just add my magnet mount improved the signal alot but looking for a good outdoor Antenna will greatly improve it so any suggestion let me know please and thankyou i can now hear near huntsville from cedartown and forsyth co witch is like 80 miles awa anywho just a thought

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Is their other Embed Feed players i can use on my website that shows tags and talk group names, instead of the plain ol feed players just just shows the feeds name?

Not at this time. For now, the only way to embed a feed is with the player provided.

KB2KRJ

Feed Provider
Embedding Audio Feeds into sites.google.com

Gentlemen...

My apologies if the answer to this has been previously posted. I am attempting to have my radio feed in my sites.google.com webpage. I have applied for a domain key, and my issued domain key status is "active".

When I applied for the domain key, I used the actual url of my webpage = sites.google.com/site/mywebsite

I have followed the instructions on my "technicals" tab of my feed management page....substituting the xxxxxx field with my actual domain key issued....also using the correct feedid.

I have also reviewed with wiki page....all to no avail.

I cannot get this to work. I have tried (what I believe to be) all possible variations.

Any help/advice/direction on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Neil
KB2KRJ

KB2KRJ

Feed Provider
Can you show us the code your using. You can mask your url.

Bullmax,

Here's the url for my webpage:

https://sites.google.com/site/mysite/home

Here's the code(s) I am attempting:

in all cases xxxxxxx=my assigned domain key and feedId=xxxx is my specific feedId

<iframe width="325px" height="245px" src="http://api.broadcastify.com/embed/player/?key=xxxxxxx&feedId=xxxx">Your browser does not support iFrames.</iframe>

AND/OR

<iframe width="325px" height="245px" src="http://api.broadcastify.com/embed/player/?key=xxxxxxx&feedId=xxxx&stats=1&as=1&bg=000000&fg=FFFFFF">Your browser does not support iFrames.</iframe>

I use Firefox as a browser (for what its worth) v25.0.1

If there is an easier way to do this utilizing a different code....I'm all for it....whatever it takes at this point!

Thanks again for any help

Neil
KB2KRJ

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
Embedded feeds are not working right now. Wasnt sure if I should post it here, or start a new thread. Thx.

Last edited:

shaneshane

Premium Subscriber
I have a website I wanted to embed a player on - am I able to do that or do I have to be the one supplying the stream? Thanks

cfeldbush

Updates

is there any updates on this thread? I have been a feed broadcaster for a few years and wondering if there is any documentation on how to use the mini player that is used at Broadcastify Mobile Home ?
I would like to embed this player into my website and also display the tags, is this option available?
Thanks in advance

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
is there any updates on this thread? I have been a feed broadcaster for a few years and wondering if there is any documentation on how to use the mini player that is used at Broadcastify Mobile Home ?
I would like to embed this player into my website and also display the tags, is this option available?
Thanks in advance

Currently, the only player available for embedding is the one provided. There are no other methods for embedding feeds at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.