Ford County listeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone that listens to KSICS in Ford County help figure out the CC's for the 3 Ford County Sites, Bucklin, Dodge City and Spearville?
Thanks.

K0NYX

Can anyone that listens to KSICS in Ford County help figure out the CC's for the 3 Ford County Sites, Bucklin, Dodge City and Spearville?
Thanks.

The control channel frequency, at least for Dodge City is 856.2375. The broadcastify feed for Dodge City PD / Ford Co Sher. is set for monitoring it. Here is some more information I captured for that particular tower including secondary control channels: Ford Co Sheriff / Dodge City Police Frequencies help

I've not tried figuring out the control channels for Bucklin or Spearville though, I can try next time I'm in the area.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
COuld you SUBMIT to RR as it does not show control channels in the Database.
ALSO have any of you found site 43? It is skipped in the KSICS database and is likely in that area.
thanks
w

K0NYX

COuld you SUBMIT to RR as it does not show control channels in the Database.
ALSO have any of you found site 43? It is skipped in the KSICS database and is likely in that area.
thanks
w

I tried to submit the cc freq for Dodge to RR db, not sure if I did it properly.

I never came across site 43, when monitoring site 45 at Dodge, it was only picking up neighboring sites 23, 24, 27, 28, 46, and 47 according to what sdrtrunk was picking up at the time.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Your submission was successfully entered to the DB, Thanks. looking forward to the other site updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.