Status
Not open for further replies.

jared2295

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if there is any way to just hear the calls for one particular Fort Worth Fire Station? I know they use automated dispatching and all that stuff, but I just thought there might be some way to maybe decode the signals or something to just monitor one station.

Thanks,
Jared2295
DFW242
KE5VLJ

fwfdengine2

Premium Subscriber
Actulally, I think that you may be able to hear FWFD Station 27 only on the frequency of 855.9875. I dont know if it works though. I got this from Ben Saladino's Fire and Police Radio Scanning, Diecast Collecting, and Fire Truck Photography. If it does work that would be cool to have a feed of just that frequency!

fwfdengine2

nd5y

Actulally, I think that you may be able to hear FWFD Station 27 only on the frequency of 855.9875. I dont know if it works though.
I lived in Hurst and can tell you exactly how it worked 4 years ago. Unless it has changed since then, Hurst contracted with Fort Worth for E27 to cover the SE part of Hurst, and Station 27 was actually a Hurst fire station.

Hurst dispatched E27 on the Hurst frequency. E27 would notify FW Fire Alarm Office on FDCH1 on the FW system that they were responding in Hurst.
If they got a call for FW, they would notify Hurst dispatch that they were responding to FW.

FW FAO also had a Hurst radio. Sometimes they would screw up and dispatch calls on the Hurst FD channel.

They were supposed to build a new Station 27 in Fort Worth, but I don't know if it ever happened.

redhelmet13

The FAO guys listen to Hurst which is linked into the Radio consoles - It is listed as MUTUAL AID RADIO (one of the "buttons" on the screen).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.