Gurnee, IL Police Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenoshabrew

I would like to make a request that someone set up a scanner for Gurnee, IL. This is a pretty big town now-a-days, especially with all the action at Gurnee Mills and Great America. I would really like to monitor Gurnee PD at night. I work 3rd shift and I often see them cruising down Hunt Club road on a call somewhere. It'd be cool to know what they are racing to and just keeping up with happenings in my town. :)

I'm unsure of where to submit a request other than here. If this is the incorrect forum, please let me know where to re-post this message.

Thanks!

--Steve

cifn2

Feed Provider
You can request all you want, but someone in that area has to put up the feed, and if someone doesn't have a feed up currently they might not be interested in putting one up.

kenoshabrew

Gurnee, IL Police Scanner

You can request all you want, but someone in that area has to put up the feed, and if someone doesn't have a feed up currently they might not be interested in putting one up.

Yes, well... I have to request somewhere now don't I? Do you have another suggestion on where to make a request? This seems like the best place to me. Since there was no previous request I threw it out there so at least people know there is an interest. If one person is requesting, I'm sure there are others still silent out there that are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.