Heeees Baaack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

Go-24 said:
99.8% feedback with 648 transactions; thats not too bad! IMO thats a trustworthy rating.

Yeah, but like someone said before that's not from radio equipment; I could get that in one day selling my CD collection :D

scosgt

He is gonna sell 10 996's for $2950

R I G H T

If you believe that, there is a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to speak to you privately about.

DO keep in mind, he now owes Ebay a commission on $2950.00

SCPD

QRT
Go-24 said:
99.8% feedback with 648 transactions; thats not too bad! IMO thats a trustworthy rating.

I agree...there seems to be some disconnect here. On eBay he's almost perfect. Go figure.

Give it a shot....what's the worst that can happen?

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Due to the malicious emails. I have received from different people. I will not answer malicious emails and I will report them immediately to EBAY.

Sorry but due to people getting mad for me cutting the prices of these scanners I guess I have pissed some people off.

Thanks

LOL, he posted this in one of his ebay ads.

10-95

Go-24 said:

Multiple feedbacks from the same accounts for dollar items, this is a clue as to what could be happening, it's happened before on Ebay. Build up a "trustworthy" rating and then wham! I'd place bets on no one getting a box of 10 scnners.

I_10_92

I like how the insurance cost is only $5 and shipping is $30. I guess he's missing a couple zeros. I don't know the weight of the radios, but I'm sure someone has enough time to figure that mathimatical problem out.. That would be fun in itself ;) I would do it, but its late, and brain function well not night late.

hoser147

He is a loser and Crackof Gone is here no more all we can do is educate his buyers to his history, Im sure he will get his ....................Hoser147
YOU can always send a message to his bidders

scosgt

No, you can not message his bidders

It is a private auction, bidders identities hidden.

How convenient!

flyingwolf

Old School
jrbobdobbs said:
I agree...there seems to be some disconnect here. On eBay he's almost perfect. Go figure.

Give it a shot....what's the worst that can happen?

Hmm well lets see, the poor sap that bid 3500 bucks is now out 3500bucks, thats the worst that could happen, I mean come on, to sell them for 3500 bucks for 10, no reserve, you know he doesn't have them, what if the bids had only gone to 100 bucks, he would be selling them for 10 bucks each, he doesn't have them, he just wants some money, and I contacted him through the ask a question deal, here are his responses.

what are you saying that for. Ebay is very aware I am a distributor. I am an authorized distributir for ALINCO.
Call www.k1crastore.com
His name is Craig he is my supplier.
Why would this be a scam ? I am a verified paypal premier business member. I am reporting you to ebay.

Hmm Craig wasn't there, hmm could he BE Craig?

hello,
I just thought i would tell you that I have just gotten of live chat with ebay. and they are aware of your malicious intent to destroy my reputation. Just so you will know. They have email you sent me and will be contacting you
thanks
have a nice day.
I really liked this one cause Ebay wont actually say that, also they will just ask you to report me using the tools, they wont say a word lol. I tried.

And my personal favorite (bolding done by me)

Did you realize I was in ohio this weekend and two hamfest selling these scanners.
I was at Wellington, and I was also at VAN WERT. Wish you could have come seen me.
Also the RR bunch did not want to wait to get their items and wanted to be put on top of the list. Everyone ( not that it is any your business got a full refund ) and was welcomed to buy from me at any hamfest I attend.

Now that just cracks me up, get it, cracks, anyway. We all know he is a liar and a thief, he is going to sell to the wrong person one day, and when he does that person is going to hunt him down and teach him a lesson, funny, he goes to all these hamfests, yet no one is talking about the guy who can land 10 396t's for less than 400 each, yea right.

If the dude was legit he could have made a killing.

Freaking moron.

EDIt
There is more.

I told him I was there al day and didnt see him make a sale.

Here is what he had to say to me.

Oh ok. Now i remember you. I had the alinco dx70 brand new on the table and the alinco distributor badge. If you have the balls come talk to me one day chicken ****

Funny, cause I wasn't there, but he remembers me.

My reply.

Wel lin a condensed version, "come meet me bubba, I would be happy to teach you about honor and respect"

Again I say it with all due disgust.

Freaking moron.

Last edited:

n4voxgill

Silent Key
for baby clothes

why couldn't he just have a regular auction and let it run its natural course. now there will a lot of suspiciion about the whole auction.

10-95

flyingwolf said:
Baby clothes?

Um I think we lost ya there bubba.

Womens Size 12 Maternity Jeans Very Stylish! They even have a pocket to carry a Uniden scanner!

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
With Paypal, I couldn't go wrong so I treated it as a legit transaction and I sent him a message for each auction:

"Let's see a picture of the lot you have for sale.
That's alot of new radios for an individual to have. BTW, I am interested in both lots. "

He immediately wrote back:
Please call me. I have had alot of people email wanting to buy it now and I dont have time to play games. I have no way to copyright the picture and they are still in the master case.

Hmmm, you weren't worried about copyrighting the pics of them big momma pants now were ya'? That's pretty convenient. I've never heard of someone copyrighting a picture of an auction item.

And the response for the 2nd auction:
I am not an idividual I am a autohorized ham radio dealer and go to listed to as a dealer for 7 states with hamfests. This is my wifes ebay account and I am setting my account up. We will be NACHO RADIO. We are authorized ALINCO DEALERS and Authorized GLOBAL CONNECTORS DEALER. Now enough wasting my wime. My Rating is over 1000 positives.I think that says enough.

Interesting way he does math. I only see 648 positives for him and he says he has over 1000. My buddy is an authorized dope dealer, does that mean he's trustworthy?
He goes to other places and deals too. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. He says he sells good stuff but I've never seen it. Maybe he has to copyright his bagies?

I love the name of his new Ebay seller name "Nacho Radio". You pay for it, and it's still "Nacho Radio" and never will be! LMAO.

And I was just trying to buy some radios.

10-95

It's just amazing. He tells people he's trust worthy so it must be true. I actually talked to him on the phone and he kept going on and on about how many feedbacks he has, he's a power seller and how he makes 300.000 a year on Ebay so I should know he's not out to rip anyone off. While I was talking with him his landline phone rang, yes he supplied a cell phone number for me to call him on .I have really bad news for him, if he takes that 3500.00 and does not follow through he most likely will face the some legal trouble. We had a young lady here in N.C. who was selling items that existed only in her head and eventually enough people contacted the local PD and they investigated and she was arrested. His time is ticking down as we speak. He did list his location as Elkhardt so someone will know which pd to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.