Heeees Baaack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-95

This should be interesting. I'd love to see how this transaction turns out.

scosgt

Strangely

He has a private auction, with bidders ID's hidden. I wonder why that is?

10-95

He's using a stock picture from the web. I'd think he'd do better if he actually had a "real" picture of the case of scanners. Of course anyone who knows anything about Ebay would know you always do better selling one at a time. The old saying "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind.

tuckerone

I agree that he deserves no attention here, however if our postings keep a member from bidding, it was a worthy posting !

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
I've contacted him requesting a picture of the lots.

I plan on bidding on both lots. Should it work out, I promise to pass the savings along.

PM me for more information.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
10-95 said:
He's using a stock picture from the web. I'd think he'd do better if he actually had a "real" picture of the case of scanners. Of course anyone who knows anything about Ebay would know you always do better selling one at a time. The old saying "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" comes to mind.
Everyone on ebay uses stock pics. That's why I generally don't buy scanners off ebay, because you don't know exactly what condition they are. All you see in the pic is a supposedly "brand new" scanner.

Radio1114

He will have to sell a lot of .99 cent items to male up that.Plus I notice some of his feedbacks are getting worse now??

SCPD

QRT
scosgt said:
He has a private auction, with bidders ID's hidden. I wonder why that is?

This may be because he's afraid we might contact some of his bidders and clue them in in what's transpired here in RR.

It's interesting that these auctions are only 1 day auctions. I think with an offer like that you would want as much exposure as long as possible.

I will say most everyone he dealt with here has received a refund or has a refund pending with Paypal.

tuckerone

Maybe he's trying to raise quick cash to refund those of us he took advantage of, then he can start all over again, it's a pyramid scheme LOL!!!

car2back

lol, I sent him a PM on ebay asking how he came by all these scanner and if he can send me pics to prove he actually has them, he sent this back:

"Look I am reporting all you to ebay. have a nice day."

Go-24

99.8% feedback with 648 transactions; thats not too bad! IMO thats a trustworthy rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.