• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Help with mobile digital setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimpedo

*Undoes writing post*
*Rewrites* Ok, I will do what i must to do whatever if i get in legal trouble for saving a life or whatever it just proves that the government is trash, end of story, thanks for help fixing and i hope this post helps future people.

wrath

*Undoes writing post*
*Rewrites* Ok, I will do what i must to do whatever if i get in legal trouble for saving a life or whatever it just proves that the government is trash, end of story, thanks for help fixing and i hope this post helps future people.
Those of us with any experience in first response or emergency service know if a joke of radio is your first and last tool , you cant save yourself or someone else !
You need tonnage your S*** together , have some training some skills , in a wrecked auto bleeding to death well screwing around with a bao feng isnt a knoble end but its fitting of your type of mindset ,learn pressure points bleeding control , the proper use of tournequets, when and how to apply and how to record such action.
And your intrertation of the law does not matter , it's the laws intrertation and judicial prescidents that ddetermine your conviction and penalty ,and if you stop the bleeding to survive to play with your radio ,there are few places on earth not covered by cell or sat phones but millions of dead spots. Ps with Narrow banding and P25 PI or PII you can scream for help till you exsanquinate and nobody will hear you, and let's not even get into discussions with the moron radio salesman that are selling P25PII with a proprietary twist and encryption the whole point of P25 was to be an interoperable open standard , lessons learned on 911 that are being disregarded so another 6,000 or 7,000 can die again and we will ignore that just like our massive gun control problems that thus far there are no adults in Washington doing the people's work that have the courage and power to stop the insanity . So enjoy your death by Bao Feng there's a Chinese manufacturer laughing all the way to the bank over your lack of preparation with just two word in mind " next Victim ".

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.