How Soon Would People Like The Next Meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
As some here will recall, our last meeting was on Sunday, February 16, 2014. If there is enough interest, I am more than willing to set up another meeting. The biggest question in my mind is how soon people would like to do it again. I am inclined to do something very similar to what I did before, meaning I would probably line up the Eagan Davannis again on a Sunday afternoon. I am also aware that as we start looking into May, there is Mothers Day, Minnesota Fishing Season Opener, and before you know it we are scheduling high school graduation parties, etc. Anyway, if there is interest in another meeting soon, please let me know here on the forum and how soon you would like to see it happen.

On a related note, have people here seen ARMER Status Board? Would there be interest in that? If so, I may be able to arrange to have that demonstrated.

N0CRC

Another meeting would be great lets try to get to one before June and before a possibly active storm season (Hopefully Quiet !)

wesley2099

Meeting

I live in Maplewood and I am a fairly new scanner fan just wondering if you guys are letting anyone attend and what kind of stuff do you guys get into.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Wesley2099,

I would love to have you attend. We don't have anything formal. Just think of it as a bunch of your friends and you getting together for lunch and talking about a hobby that we share in common. Also, would you be able to bring your 43 along so that others can see and hear it?

Jim

wesley2099

Meeting

Ya that sounds good and yes I can bring it it's loaded up with Amer system and sounding good where and when and where are you guys meeting

JASII

Memory Capacity
Probably at the Davannis in Eagan on either Sunday 04-27-14 or 05-04-2014. Would either of those dates work for you? We would likely meet in the afternoon. That would give us a chance to order lunch, show off radios, and talk about the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.