nydxa
Member
I downloaded Icecast with the assumption that it was a self contained program.
On the download page it also states, "In addition to icecast, you will most likely need to download a source client for creating the actual stream. We suggest that you download one from our 3rdparty applications page."
All of the on line references seem to use Winamp, yet, a link to Winamp isn't provided. I'm planning on loading this onto a "thin client" so the program(s) to be used to stream audio need to be as simple and small as possible.
In addition to Icecast, exactly what do I need to load. Any published tutorials are also appreciated.
Thanks - Happy Holidays
On the download page it also states, "In addition to icecast, you will most likely need to download a source client for creating the actual stream. We suggest that you download one from our 3rdparty applications page."
All of the on line references seem to use Winamp, yet, a link to Winamp isn't provided. I'm planning on loading this onto a "thin client" so the program(s) to be used to stream audio need to be as simple and small as possible.
In addition to Icecast, exactly what do I need to load. Any published tutorials are also appreciated.
Thanks - Happy Holidays