Listening to DPS

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
FASCINATING...that locater is not south of Ranch House Rd/Willow Park, but north and on a tower where I maintain the radar for a local broadcast station. Since moving out here 3 years ago, it's about 75% DPS on the Parker Co system and the rest Mineral Wells dispatch on the Aledo repeater. I don't hear the tollroad troopers which is kinda odd! It just goes to show ya that the DPS system is wide and varied.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
FASCINATING...that locater is not south of Ranch House Rd/Willow Park, but north and on a tower where I maintain the radar for a local broadcast station. Since moving out here 3 years ago, it's about 75% DPS on the Parker Co system and the rest Mineral Wells dispatch on the Aledo repeater. I don't hear the tollroad troopers which is kinda odd! It just goes to show ya that the DPS system is wide and varied.
The toll road troopers, including on the CTP, are over on the Dallas P25/NCTCOG system. Occasionally, I do hear the CTP units over on the Dallas County NCTCOG site, but I suspect they mostly are in the Fort Worth site on that system, which is out of range for me.