Logan County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dirtfinder said:
Can anyone else hear Logan cnty onID 4231?

No but what radio's are you logging with that id? Might help us identify it.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dirtfinder said:
I ve got it in both the 2096 and 96 as MOT. They Id the channel last night as C-MAC?

OK have you tried using pro96com logging software to identify the radios which are affliating with that id?

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dirtfinder said:
I dont want to sound stupid but I probably will, What do I do with radio id once I find it?

Share it because then we can because to track trends and determine if there CSP radios, Sterling PD radios, EMS, Fire, Logan County SO etc, hope you get my drift.

This is the way we have been confirming and identifying the numerous new Morgan County id's which have appeared in the last few weeks, for example.

Jim<

dirtfinder

I am still pretty new at all of this so once I figure it out i wont ask stupid things, So I havent yet heard logan cntys channel Iam talking about but I have heard Talk group Id 9008 on Radio Id 344511 and about five or other radio Ids. Now do I post this info. here or somewhere else?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dirtfinder said:
I am still pretty new at all of this so once I figure it out i wont ask stupid things, So I havent yet heard logan cntys channel Iam talking about but I have heard Talk group Id 9008 on Radio Id 344511 and about five or other radio Ids. Now do I post this info. here or somewhere else?

9008 is Phillips County Sheriff and that radio corresponds.

Have you downloaded pro96com and are using it?

You can certainly PM me with the files and or any questions you might have.

dirtfinder

Yeah I have Pro96com downloaded but was have problem with saving the logs I think I have it now, And now Logan cnty starting to talk a little again tonight so I will see if I cant catch it and I kinda figured that 9008 was Phillips or Yuma cntys. Thanks for your input I do appreciate it, this seem that this can be very agonizing at times,But very fun also!

Status
Not open for further replies.