Looks like theMiami-Dade County Public Services (Project 25) is full encryption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to remind certain people about the Forum rules:
The RadioReference.com Forums - Announcements in Forum : Forum Rules and Guidelines

While I agree with a lot of what is being said, it's beating a dead horse at this point. Let's keep the thread moving in a positive direction instead of the doom and gloom posts.

Why doesn't anyone with Radio Reference (Moderators, etc.) acknowledge that streaming L.E. traffic is truly an issue that apparently can have dire negative consequences?

Sure, there is a "separate forum" for discussing this, but apparently, it keeps getting brought up in different forums by so many different people because it IS a problem throughout different areas, and it's unintended consequences and repercussions are apparent, and ongoing.

RadioPatriots

Why doesn't anyone with Radio Reference (Moderators, etc.) acknowledge that streaming L.E. traffic is truly an issue that apparently can have dire negative consequences?

Sure, there is a "separate forum" for discussing this, but apparently, it keeps getting brought up in different forums by so many different people because it IS a problem throughout different areas, and it's unintended consequences and repercussions are apparent, and ongoing.

I couldn't agree more. I asked in earnest for a special forum to be partitioned that we all might be able to discuss this in a logical, reasonable and factual way, rather than an emotionally charged one. I'm still hoping to see it pop up. Because you're right, RRR. This IS the main issue of the radio times. And to deny it is either foolish, irresponsible or driven by ulterior interests.

PLEASE!!! I asked a question:
I am curious -. as i am back in Europe for the summer i dont know what is going on - is MDPD still back on edacs - or is the P25 system working on the 15xxx tg´s

RadioPatriots

For the time being, as far as I know MDPD is back to the original, non-ENC EDACS Analog. They are only encrypting certain SRT channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.