Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

FLboy850

Not mid Atlantic but still interesting, a 39th Rescue Squadron C-130 (Callsign AFRESCUE01) is off Patrick headed to a SAR case. Told Orlando App they’d be followed by a second C-130. Requested a freq for Jax Center.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpeg
    IMG_1592.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3

W4JDY

Good morning and a Happy New Year to everyone !!

WINK 41 (57-1493) departed from MacDill AFB this morning and is now established in the HUGO CAP.
Under federal law and communication law, the reporting of government and military aircraft and assets is a crime. From a retired Mustang Naval Aviation Officer, be careful what you post as reporting a side number or mission Call Sign/ID may put others in harm's way. I would care less. but under the current White House, as during their former POTUS, the aiding of our enemies financially and even with Intel in times when the number of non-citizens arriving from our enemies' homelands is staggering and unchecked. Some traffic used by the college pro-terrorist rallies sounded more than a normal college-knowledge kid would post over the air. If one desires to post the entire signal profile, give it 24 hours or more before doing so. Thanks from all of us who enable and protect your ability to freely have this hobby.

jsoergel

Under federal law and communication law, the reporting of government and military aircraft and assets is a crime. From a retired Mustang Naval Aviation Officer, be careful what you post as reporting a side number or mission Call Sign/ID may put others in harm's way. I would care less. but under the current White House, as during their former POTUS, the aiding of our enemies financially and even with Intel in times when the number of non-citizens arriving from our enemies' homelands is staggering and unchecked. Some traffic used by the college pro-terrorist rallies sounded more than a normal college-knowledge kid would post over the air. If one desires to post the entire signal profile, give it 24 hours or more before doing so. Thanks from all of us who enable and protect your ability to freely have this hobby.
Not a crime unless you obtain information illegally (such as taking classified documents or decrypting secure transmissions). The rest of your post is political fear-mongering, please avoid that sort of divisive language in this thread.

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Thankyou for your generous service. That being said:
I guess I should stop reading the NATIONAL DEFENSE MAGAZINE. What a plethora of info for the intels.

610hawk

Callsign certainly fits and is this aircraft 328 ? 86-0328 image
Definitely possible, I’m still kicking myself that I didn’t stay another hour to confirm what it was. That pic of 328 looks like it is a “Have Glass” paint, which looks menacing on the
F-16s. I saw a few Block 50s in March with the Have Glass paint, and they looked sharp.