Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2024

Mark

Premium Subscriber
POTUS in Wilmington and Rehoboth tomorrow evening

5:30 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Wilmington, Delaware
6:05 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives to Wilmington, Delaware
6:30 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY greet campaign staff, Wilmington, Delaware
8:40 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Wilmington, Delaware en route to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
9:10 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Though they might be planning for AF1 from ILG to Dover depending on weather, as Dover TFR issued.

Calling for occasional heavy downpours tomorrow.. This trip makes no sense. Remnants of TS Debby still bringing it North.

Last edited:

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber

Mark

Premium Subscriber
An interesting tidbit is if you look at page 7 of this document about aircraft reliability check out what aircraft is the most reliable.

Thanks
Joel
Military goals of aircraft readiness are kind of like goals for weight loss and drinking and smoking.
It will never be what you want.. I hear pundits we need much larger Navy to counteract China yet we cant'
get enough sailors now for Coast Guard and the Navy.. At least UH-1N Air Force is on the ball :)
The good news is that most other countries are in the same boat so wouldn't read too much into these stats.

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Military goals of aircraft readiness are kind of like goals for weight loss and drinking and smoking.
It will never be what you want.. I hear pundits we need much larger Navy to counteract China yet we cant'
get enough sailors now for Coast Guard and the Navy.. At least UH-1N Air Force is on the ball :)
The good news is that most other countries are in the same boat so wouldn't read too much into these stats.
I just find it interesting that the helicopter they want to replace has the best reliability of any of the aircraft, for various reasons.

Thanks
Joel

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
VP Travel for Thursday

At 4:55 PM ET, the Vice President will depart Detroit, MI en route to Phoenix, AZ. This departure will be from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.

At 5:45 PM AT, the Vice President will arrive in Phoenix, AZ. This arrival will be at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

nodak1crdet3

1010L- Sounds like NJ DEVILs headed out somewhere, checked in ZDC 363.0. A/A298.6
1020L- DREW 11 flight checked in ZNY 282.3, then ZNY 307.25
I had DEVIL 31 x 4 pass thru the area at 10:27am. Heading to Volk Field for NORTHERN LIGHTNING.
248.400 A/A, 10:27am.
274.450 AR-218 Prime, DEVIL 31 flight with DAMP 63, KC-46 19-46063, 10:35am. All 4 took 11K each for fuel.

I have someone right now on 293.300 A/A, 12:15pm.

Chuck in Detroit / NODAK 1

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
POTUS in Wilmington and Rehoboth tomorrow evening

5:30 PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Wilmington, Delaware
6:05 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives to Wilmington, Delaware
6:30 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY greet campaign staff, Wilmington, Delaware
8:40 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Wilmington, Delaware en route to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
9:10 PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Though they might be planning for AF1 from ILG to Dover depending on weather, as Dover TFR issued.

time: 2024-08-08 17:12:14icao: AE4AEArego: 09-0017type: B752msg: AES:AE4AEA GES:D0 2 ..90017 QUARINCXA~1FPL AVAILABLE FLIGHT PLAN A0156 (KILG - KDOV) FOR TAIL 90017 IS AVAILABLE FOR RECALL

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
I knew we were short, but not THAT short. USCG says they are laying up 3 of thier "major cutters" due to manning.

Thanks
Joel

Mark

Premium Subscriber
2358 local - KC-10 (86-0031) as BORA11 departed Dover heading for Europe, currently at FL350 passing Long Island. I guess their original F-16 drag got postponed after the AK F-22 fiasco this week.
We still have 6 Langley F-22's down range after just completing that Aussie area exercise Pitch Black.
BORA is usually a Pacific callsign though odd it went Eastbound though sometimes with prevailing winds,mission etc they go East
A C-17 this morning off Langley Eastbound RCH-717 #07-7181.

Last edited: