Mil air

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkm

I usually don't scan 225-399 because I usually don't pick up anything audible. Except today I seen a chemtrail high in the sky and in a flight path that isn't usual for the private and commercial air paths well what seem usual since I live by Paine Field.

So I scanned that frequency bank and finally heard voice on 306.9000. I have heard alot about contacting Seattle center and Vancouver. Just now I just heard that they wanted to approach at Arlington airport. Is the Arlington airshow this weekend?

trixwagen

What you saw wasn't a chemtrail. It was a common contrail left by jet aircraft.

You heard nothing that originated on 309.600 MHz. It was an image from a different (probably civil aviation) frequency.

There is no air show scheduled at Arlington this weekend.

If you have any unusual flu-like symptoms in the next two weeks, it is a total coincidence.

wkm

LOL

I didn't mean to sound like a conspiracy nut. I know someone that is alway talking about chemtrails. I figure it was fuel dumping. Duh. Those are wierd images of 2nd and 3rd harmonics that would originate for civil air concidering the math doesn't add up .

ion_op

Not Contrails

What you saw wasn't a chemtrail. It was a common contrail left by jet aircraft.

You heard nothing that originated on 309.600 MHz. It was an image from a different (probably civil aviation) frequency.

There is no air show scheduled at Arlington this weekend.

If you have any unusual flu-like symptoms in the next two weeks, it is a total coincidence.

I've been watching the skies since I was little. It is quite obvious that they are not contrails but some toxic spray. I've never seen a contrail turn on and off and on before or a contrail at altitudes that don't support contrail formation. They are chemtrails and not contrails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.