More DMR/Cap+ system in Downtown Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

There is some but not a lot. I believe there's some stuff listed in the database. And I can check my list when I go home tonight from work. Most of them are is in the low and high areas of the UHF band with a bit in the 800 and 900 megahertz bands.

Matt
Is there any vhf dmr freq in the Toronto area?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
I was in Toronto today and did a bit of scanning while in the city. I was in nearby Rosedale Station and heard 452.2625 DMR CC 10 again.. tg 500 & 600. with a user using HB9. The signal was coming in full strength. I am wondering if this could be Hudson's Bay Centre? I checked the TAFL but couldn't find anything for them on that frequency.

Then from the Cherry Beach area I heard 460.1625 Cap+ CC 14 tg 1.. I heard this one again and they mentioned something about 20 Bay which would put it at Waterpark Place but nothing in the TAFL for them at this location. Waterpark Place is an Oxford Property but the only thing listed under Oxford is on Adelaide & Richmond Streets.

As well as 453.7250 Cap+ CC 2 TG 103 Which I am not sure what this is atm.

Also there was lots of activity on the Metro Toronto Convention Centre system. I couldn't figure out what tg 20, 30 or 40 is but tg 50 sounded like maybe parking but still not 100% sure.

Matt
I am downtown for the autoshow today. Looks like there are also some more talkgroups in addition to the ones listed. 45, 52, and 55. I had a peak at the phone directory and they could things like guest services and catering. Maybe even electrical?

I am also running close call as I was walking down Front, Simcoe, and then to University. I will share any findings later once I review my recordings.

Michael

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.