Mr Rodgers Home Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

bezking

OP, I removed a photo of a certain female firefighter from your post. :) We received a report and while it is quite nice we do try to maintain a "family" atmosphere and the removed pic just crossed that line of what's acceptable.

Thanks for understanding!

PS, awesome shack!

russellmaher

KC1ANC
Very nicely done, Mr. Rogers! That custom scanner tower you built is awesome and it's got me thinking. Thanks for sharing those pics with us and if I had visited a day earlier, I too might have gotten a look at that female fire fighter. The curse of the "day late & dollar short" bites me again!!

Russell :lol:

149618_10151127993495369_1583819420_n.jpg

I am interested in the lighted frame/board for your Event List. Beautiful, well organzied shack

What is the thing on the wall holding the event calendar?

Made out of a 1x2 piece of Lexan Clear Polycarbonate Sheet. I originally tried glass but I failed and cracked it with my couple of attempts. It has 6 metal spacers offsetting it from the wall to allow me to place paper or maps on the backside and allow the light to shine behind the board. I found a couple of led lights at Home Depot that do a good job. I also though I would have a hard time finding away keeping paper on the board but the static from the plastic works great.

gonzalu

Wow, inspiring setup... very nice. What do you use for mixing audio or selecting source audio from any or all of the feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.