New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber

I haven’t logged either one yet but my setup got knocked out with a power outage today and has only been logging for a couple hours so l don’t known if they’re still there and maybe repurposed or just gone altogether.

“00-1194","a",858.46875
"00-1234","a",858.71875
"01-1190","c",769.44375
"01-1234","a",769.71875
"01-1308","d",770.18125

Is the current lineup according to Pro96Com
After a day of logging 770.43125 is the only additional freq to the Site 22 line up as voice/data.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Isnt Wall 22 or do I have something backwards? Updating the G5
We commonly refer to the Site ID's in decimal notation, not hex. Wall is Site 34 dec (22 hex). Both formats are listed in the RRDB.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
If you look at the system in the RRDB, the hex values are the ones in parenthesis next to the dec value.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
This letter describes changes occurring to the NJICS sites in Monmouth. It reads to me the single sites are to to become a simulcast cell called “Telegraph Hill Simulcast. Also note Wall is going to move and go higher. “Construction of a Statewide Channel Plan” has my interest too.

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
This letter describes changes occurring to the NJICS sites in Monmouth. It reads to me the single sites are to to become a simulcast cell called “Telegraph Hill Simulcast. Also note Wall is going to move and go higher. “Construction of a Statewide Channel Plan” has my interest too.

Its just reaffirming the LOC that was put into place because they are moving the Neptune site. So nothing is really changing other than that small move. Because the DAS is underground, it will not be impacted by the NJSP move. I wouldnt read too much more into it (yet)

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber
Its just reaffirming the LOC that was put into place because they are moving the Neptune site. So nothing is really changing other than that small move. Because the DAS is underground, it will not be impacted by the NJSP move. I wouldnt read too much more into it (yet)
Well interesting to see they are planning on fully creating what amounts to a Monmouth County Simulcast eventually (minus Millstone). I’m sure when the site moves are final that’s when it’ll be implemented.

At least Neptune is staying relatively close to its original location. I heard Freehold might be moving also.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
So nothing is really changing other than that small move.
Not sure about that, Ed. They've already combined Telegraph Hill and Long Branch into a new cell, and it looks like the remaining three ASR's in the county will also join the cell at some point.

Edit...Castor beat me to it

CastorLB

Premium Subscriber
Not sure about that, Ed. They've already combined Telegraph Hill and Long Branch into a new cell, and it looks like the remaining three ASR's in the county will also join the cell at some point.

I feel like they may have bumped up the power coming from the new cell also. Definitely picking it up better then before.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I feel like they may have bumped up the power coming from the new cell also. Definitely picking it up better then before.
Could be, or it could just be the magic of LSM. Seriously though, I know Eatontown PD was not happy with the coverage from the Long Branch ASR, so they may've done something to improve the signal. Although the STR is still there providing "emergency coverage" (for nearly a full year now), so who knows.

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber

You guys got the memo before I did! I'm sticking to watching when the other Atlantic City site comes on the air as well as Mt Kipp (Glen Gardner)

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Have to comment on the use of “Free Hold”. Never seen that. 🤣

lynchy135

Feed Provider
It's interesting that Wall is not a peer of the new simulcast. I wonder if its been brought in already.

8000XE

You guys got the memo before I did! I'm sticking to watching when the other Atlantic City site comes on the air as well as Mt Kipp (Glen Gardner)
AC is only a few weeks away - end of March...latest

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Was down AC way today. 857.44375 is likely the AC simulcast coming in very strong in southern Atlantic County and Beesleys Point. 858.70625 might be Port Republic as this was coming in about the same strength as Burlington County P25 from the same general area.

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
Was down AC way today. 857.44375 is likely the AC simulcast coming in very strong in southern Atlantic County and Beesleys Point. 858.70625 might be Port Republic as this was coming in about the same strength as Burlington County P25 from the same general area.
In the not too distant future, Somers Point will have a site.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Just to make sure you have an updated map before you get the memo, Ed🤣.

C4274245-67EB-4C34-BDFA-691DBC097528.jpeg