New Mexico DTRS

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
I do not see frequencies or site locations listed on the FCC licenses for this system. How is the info being discovered for the RRDB?

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
The old fashion way. Searching the 700mhz band and driving around attempting to locate the sites.

nd5y

Last edited:

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
There are also some attachments on applications for the 700 MHz State License that list most of the sites.
I posted links to those several years ago.

They filed another one in June of this year.
This one only shows one frequency at each site for some reason.
Thanks.

CorwinScansNM

Hearing of a possible new, unknown & not yet listed Bernalillo County Fire Tac 3 Channel just this morning shortly after 9:15 AM when I heard that there was a Grass or Field Fire 2 Miles outside of an Amazon Fulfillment Center in Albuquerque. They were originally communicating about it on BCFD South Tac 1 TG 14661 when I heard the Fire Commander tell them to switch all of their communications over to Fire Tac 3 Channel.

CorwinScansNM

The TAC 3 they were refereing to was ABQ Fire Dept's Tac 3.

OK, I was not aware of that nor did I know that. Good to know & thanks for the post of info on that. I currently only monitor & have programmed the BCFD Tac TG Channels & do not monitor AFD or AFD Tac TG Channels.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard when San Antonio Peak might get a 700 site? I regular monitor other stuff on San Antonio, and I run a band search every few weeks. So far Zero signs of 700.

Last edited:

KE5ZBG

NMSAR
Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard when San Antonio Peak might get a 700 site? I regular monitor other stuff on San Antonio, and I run a band search every few weeks. So far Zero signs of 700.

I don't think it's currently planned, though I wondering if at some point they might enable roaming to the CO DTRS site using ISSI..

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
Anyone else up in Farmington seeing new DTRS sites? I heard the state has turned on sites all down 550 to Farmington from ABQ. I also heard rumors that all of San Juan is joining the state next following Sandoval County. Also seeing many new TG but most are "E".

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else up in Farmington seeing new DTRS sites? I heard the state has turned on sites all down 550 to Farmington from ABQ. I also heard rumors that all of San Juan is joining the state next following Sandoval County. Also seeing many new TG but most are "E".
My listening post is about 10 miles north of the NM/CO state line, I have programmed the range of NM DTRS freqs into the scanner,,, nothing heard.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
There are 4 sites live in Otero county with another 3 soon to follow. State has been building the south parts of the state for few years. Boarder Crisis I think. With Eddy, Dona Ana, Luna, and Hidalgo counties all joining the state system they building very quickly. I think Otero and Lincoln are soon to join as well