ProScan: No Audio Through Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
Have my SDS100 hooked up to the LAN and Proscan 16.1 running on my Windows 10 computer. The display works, showing the activity. Audio Control, Audio Scope shows audio but I do not hear any scanner audio over the computer.
Am I supposed to hear audio through the computer? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
I tried that, but the only audio I hear though the speakers is coming from the computers microphone

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! I got it. I needed to check LOOPBACK & set the Capture Audio Service to REMOTE SCANNER OVER IP! Ijust hope that when I shut off both the scanner & computer that all the settings come back and it still works!

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
Of course, when I restarted the program audio is gone. Still displays but no audio and I get this on startup-
Published Server IP Addr. Or Name Must Contain A Value

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Of course, when I restarted the program audio is gone. Still displays but no audio and I get this on startup-
Published Server IP Addr. Or Name Must Contain A Value

You should get audio unless ProScan or the computer was shut down abruptly. In that case, power cycle the scanner.

Regarding the message "Published Server IP Addr. Or Name Must Contain A Value" If you do not attend to use RSOIP Server then go to the Option -> Start Up tab then uncheck the RSOIP Server Auto Start box.
If you are using the RSOIP Server then go to the RSOIP Server tab and uncheck the Publish Server box or enter in a "Published Server IP Addr. Or Name"

Ishmole

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again! I must have clicked on that when I was tryingto get the audio working. All is well now!

Status
Not open for further replies.