North Carolina New License Grants

N1GAW

Premium Subscriber
Still mostly renewals this week, with a few new license grants being issued. Advanced Emergency Svcs Training in Scotland County and Brinks in Raleigh both got new analog grants, Duke Energy in Stokes County got a new DMR trunked UHF system grant and Norfolk Southern Railway Company in Wake and Gaston counties got a NXDN grant for a single channel as well as a renewal for their multiple county analog license, finally Wake Emergency Management got a renewal for low band frequencies.

Below is this weeks (02/6 to 02/13/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

N1GAW

Premium Subscriber
My apoligies for being late with this weeks grants, due to other commitments it will be late for the next couple of three weeks.

Mostly renewals on the list except for Orbital Solar Services (UHF DMR) and Caldwell County Schools (UHF single channel analog). Hope you find something new and interesting to you in this weeks posting.

Below is this weeks (02/13 to 02/20/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

spacellamaman

My apoligies for being late with this weeks grants, due to other commitments it will be late for the next couple of three weeks.
i demand a refund!

wow, it is sunday already isn't it? dude...

Orbital Solar Services (UHF DMR)
and...tee hee... also kindly request guidance as to what license that one is under? i know its only one page but i still can't seem to find it .

N1GAW

Premium Subscriber
i demand a refund!
wow, it is sunday already isn't it? dude...
Monday actually, and refund of all amounts paid to me is granted $0.00.

and...tee hee... also kindly request guidance as to what license that one is under? i know its only one page but i still can't seem to find it .
That's interesting, first time I found this happening. I use two different databases, on to prepare the list one to look at type of mode and other info, Orbital did not come up on the one for the list because the area of usage is nationwide, not just NC, which is what I search for. The listing can be found at...

spacellamaman

Monday actually, and refund of all amounts paid to me is granted $0.00.

That's interesting, first time I found this happening. I use two different databases, on to prepare the list one to look at type of mode and other info, Orbital did not come up on the one for the list because the area of usage is nationwide, not just NC, which is what I search for. The listing can be found at...

cool deal thanks. i love good customer service :)

wait a sec... MONDAY?!?!?