North Carolina New License Grants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Still mostly renewals this week, with a few new license grants being issued. Advanced Emergency Svcs Training in Scotland County and Brinks in Raleigh both got new analog grants, Duke Energy in Stokes County got a new DMR trunked UHF system grant and Norfolk Southern Railway Company in Wake and Gaston counties got a NXDN grant for a single channel as well as a renewal for their multiple county analog license, finally Wake Emergency Management got a renewal for low band frequencies.

Below is this weeks (02/6 to 02/13/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 02132021-License Grants.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 24

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
My apoligies for being late with this weeks grants, due to other commitments it will be late for the next couple of three weeks.

Mostly renewals on the list except for Orbital Solar Services (UHF DMR) and Caldwell County Schools (UHF single channel analog). Hope you find something new and interesting to you in this weeks posting.

Below is this weeks (02/13 to 02/20/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 02202021-License Grants.pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 18

spacellamaman

My apoligies for being late with this weeks grants, due to other commitments it will be late for the next couple of three weeks.

i demand a refund!

wow, it is sunday already isn't it? dude...

Orbital Solar Services (UHF DMR)

and...tee hee... also kindly request guidance as to what license that one is under? i know its only one page but i still can't seem to find it .

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
i demand a refund!
wow, it is sunday already isn't it? dude...

Monday actually, and refund of all amounts paid to me is granted $0.00.

and...tee hee... also kindly request guidance as to what license that one is under? i know its only one page but i still can't seem to find it .

That's interesting, first time I found this happening. I use two different databases, on to prepare the list one to look at type of mode and other info, Orbital did not come up on the one for the list because the area of usage is nationwide, not just NC, which is what I search for. The listing can be found at...

spacellamaman

Monday actually, and refund of all amounts paid to me is granted $0.00.

That's interesting, first time I found this happening. I use two different databases, on to prepare the list one to look at type of mode and other info, Orbital did not come up on the one for the list because the area of usage is nationwide, not just NC, which is what I search for. The listing can be found at...

cool deal thanks. i love good customer service :)

wait a sec... MONDAY?!?!?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Another week of mostly renewals on the list. Hope you find something new and interesting to you in this weeks posting.

Below is this weeks (02/20 to 02/27/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 02272021-License Grants.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 21

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Three new NXDN licenses for NCDPS prisons this week, which appears to complete the NXDN licensing for all prisons, everything else appears to be renewals. Hope you find something interesting for you. Have a great week!

Below is this weeks (02/27 to 03/06/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 03062021-License Grants.pdf
    79.9 KB · Views: 17

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
FCC website down, will run report as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

View attachment 100444

Site still not letting me generate the report needed to send out. Will continue to try to get it up. As a preview to this weeks changes, I believe this list should be complete;

Several businesses getting new license grants this week including AmeriQual Aseptic in Montgomery Co, Children's Theater of Charlotte, Dole Fresh Vegtables in Gaston Co, Packaging Corp of America in Rowan Co, Seqirus (vaccine manufacturer) in Wake Co, and WestRock in Iredell Co. Also a new analog grant for Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools/Merry Oaks Academy and a renewal for S. Mecklenburg High.

Other renewals include the City of Dunn, Iredell County, Roanoke Rapids Graded School District, anjd the Town of Stantonsburg.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
As of Tuesday morning, I'm still unable to access the FCC database used to prepare this report, I've twice contacted the FCC and they are looking into the issue. I will resume posting once the issue is corrected. Sorry for and inconvenience.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Due to issues with the FCC database usually used, I am unable to replicate the report as I normally do. The report below does not have frequencies displayed, but it does list user and license number allowing you to do a search for the frequencies at THE FCC ADVANCED SEARCH site by entering the call sign. When the original site is back up I will again use the original format. I apologizes for any inconvenience.

Below is this weeks (03/06 to 03/13/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 03132021-License Grants NV.pdf
    70.2 KB · Views: 13

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately, after multiple calls to the FCC, I'm still unable to access the primary database I usually use for weekly updates. However, I am using an alternate database and I hope you'll bare with me until the normal database is available.

Not a lot new this week, Amazon in Garner got a grant of a single analog channel (they already have an extensive list of DMR frequencies), EC Customs in Monroe has a new NXDN grant, Honeywell in Rocky Mount has some new DMR low powered frequencies, and Steele Creek Park in Morganton got a multi-mode (Analog, DMR & NXDN) grant. Renewals include NCSHP in Boone got a renewal for the old low band system, The City of Eden also got a renewal, along with several businesses across the state.

Hopefully next week we will be back to the original format and database.

NOTE: The report below does not have frequencies displayed, but it does list user and license number allowing you to do a search for the frequencies at THE FCC ADVANCED SEARCH site by entering the call sign. When the original site is back up I will again use the original format. I apologizes for any inconvenience.

Below is this weeks (03/13 to 03/20/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 03202021-License Grants NV.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Attached is the repost of last weeks grants, in the original format. The database is again working.

Not a lot new this week, Amazon in Garner got a grant of a single analog channel (they already have an extensive list of DMR frequencies), EC Customs in Monroe has a new NXDN grant, Honeywell in Rocky Mount has some new DMR low powered frequencies, and Steele Creek Park in Morganton got a multi-mode (Analog, DMR & NXDN) grant. Renewals include NCSHP in Boone got a renewal for the old low band system, The City of Eden also got a renewal, along with several businesses across the state.

Below is this weeks (03/13 to 03/20/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 03202021-License Grant.pdf
    80.1 KB · Views: 11

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Very slow week for grants in North Carolina, mostly renewals. The exception is the Town of Hot Springs which received a grant for water monitoring data over a digital channel, and Poppies, a baked goods manufacturer that was granted a single, low powered, analog channel.

Have a great week and hopefully next week will bring something interesting.

Below is this weeks (03/20 to 03/27/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 03272021-License Grant.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 9

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Several new business licenses issued this past week, Hood Containers got two grants one for DMR the other for analog, Patheon Manufacturing got a new DMR grant, as did Royal Appliances.

An interesting grant was given to Norfolk Southern Railway Company, it looks like NS is using this license for "Automatic Equipment Identification (AEI)". ATCS is very common in the 900 MHz band but usually does not operate in the 902 to 928 ISM band that this license is for. It is being discussed in the railroad forum at:

Below is this weeks (03/27 to 04/03/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 04032021-License Grants.pdf
    73.9 KB · Views: 8

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
A mix of renewals and new licenses this week. Several businesses were given new DMR licenses, the NC Port Authority received a grant for a mixed use system, NXDN, DMR and Analog, in the Morehead City and Wilmington NC area, and Winston Salem State University has a new single channel UHF analog license.

Below is this weeks (04/04 to 04/10/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 04102021-License Grants.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 9

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
A week of renewals, with the exception of five new grants to businesses across the state. I have labeled the new licenses in the second column. Hope you find something interesting, either new or renewal, in this weeks list.

Below is this weeks (04/10 to 04/17/2021) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 04172021-License Grants.pdf
    90 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.