Ohio Highway Patrol drops another "victim"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristisphoto

Mental health etc...

With all due respect
If you all don't get it by now then you probaly never will..
I mean it's all common sense.
I am not going to debate about comman sense....
Get of the internet for a while and off your middle class lives
walk down any city streets ....or towns even..
Mental illness is not always the guy dsisheveled talking to their self and smelling of a urinal
In fact Google Mental illness and read....
Oh and then job training were putting Intel in Vietnam Meanwhile
Our schools are losing funding ,Financial aid being cut
I can go on for days
but obviously you all have internet accesas as well
Regards
Crista
Please forgive my typos
i am disabled slighlt and well anyways

bbelhorn said:
I was kinda lost there also.

I think they want more money spent on mental health issues. I think mental health has become a catch all. "well no one in their right mind would shoot at an officer and then run and then etc" so he must be found not guilty due to mental defect.

The court system is not the ideal solution.

Ben

hoser147

Update on OSHP shooting the news last night on Channel 35 Lima, Stated that the perp shop at the troopers 22 times no count on troopers shots fired however my son and I tried to count the total shots during video clips and we came up with approx 37 to 40 after listening several times. The News reported that Both Troopers are recovering at home now. The news showed the cash of guns subject had with him...........hoser147

dizwiz

The way this is read, I agree with the OSP's actions.

I do not always agree with their actions. Example being circa 1997-1998 when an officer of the Ravenna, Ohio Post shot and killed an unarmed man that pulled over, got out of his car, and tried to run away on foot without any physical aggression of any sort. I believe the officer got off scott-free.

Interestingly, the post I made here 2 months ago where I referenced that incident (without bashing the OHP as a whole entity) got locked down....

bbelhorn

cristisphoto said:
With all due respect
If you all don't get it by now then you probaly never will..
I mean it's all common sense.
I am not going to debate about comman sense....
Get of the internet for a while and off your middle class lives
walk down any city streets ....or towns even..
Mental illness is not always the guy dsisheveled talking to their self and smelling of a urinal
In fact Google Mental illness and read....
Oh and then job training were putting Intel in Vietnam Meanwhile
Our schools are losing funding ,Financial aid being cut
I can go on for days
but obviously you all have internet accesas as well
Regards
Crista
Please forgive my typos
i am disabled slighlt and well anyways

What in the He!! are you talking about? I've just read your post twice and I'm lost.
Yes some people do have mental defects and yes they need help. But many-many people use mental defect as somthing to hide behind. And FYI I do not spend all my time in a middle class life behind the internet. I've spent many years walking those city streets you mention enforcing laws and protecting people.

dstew67

Premium Subscriber
This is probably not the place to discuss mental illness. I'm sure there are many forums that deal with this subject...this forum is not one of them. These mental illness posts are way OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.