Ohio Members county list

W8HDU

Main scanner: 50 mile radius of Lima, OH. Mostly police, fire, EMTS.

2nd scanner: Low bands, business band operations. 29-50 MHz.

Scanner at cottage: Marine frequencies, Lake Superior.

Aarons1

I like to monitor the Greater Cleveland Talkgroup but i can only get it here and there i guess when someone does it as a feed on broadcastify.
I live in Trumbull County.

engine183

Premium Subscriber
Peteymcsweety,

I live in Mt Orab (Brown Co). I monitor mostly Brown Co Fire & Police. Also OSP (district 8) I have a SDS100 & 200, also a few SDR’s. I try to listen to Hamilton Co Fire when I can, but the signal is not constantly strong enough.

kkoether

Huber Heights in the NE corner of Montgomery Co. Still getting up to speed. Mostly Ohio MARCS-IP in about a 25 mile radius for now. Still reading and learning.

ExploitedSanity

Premium Subscriber
Euclid in Cuyahoga Co. I listen to some of the GCRCN and some of the MARCS with a scanner that doesn't play nice with simulcast. LOL One day, I'll play with the big boys but I'll have to stay in the sandbox for a while till I can get a better scanner.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Euclid in Cuyahoga Co. I listen to some of the GCRCN and some of the MARCS with a scanner that doesn't play nice with simulcast. LOL One day, I'll play with the big boys but I'll have to stay in the sandbox for a while till I can get a better scanner.

Ever consider a SDR and DSD+ FL? If listening at home it would be $40 for good SDR and $25 for lifetime DSD+ would be about $65

cj40

Premium Subscriber
Located in good old Gallia County. I provide the scanner feed for Gallia Co MARCS using SDR Trunk, x2 dongles, a Laird 7/800mhz Antenna on my roof and my Windows 11 Desktop :)