AR-DV1 Order/Delivery time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
As I understand it AOR dealers here in the U.S. do not stock the DV1 Digital Receiver, they have to be ordered from AOR. I ordered mine from Universal Radio in OH. They didn't not even send me a conformation even though my VISA was billed on Jan 7th, 2019. I intend to try and call them tomorrow, or Monday for sure. But until then I'd appreciate it if someone could give an idea how long it took to receive theirs once it was ordered? I doubt it would make much of a difference which dealer was used considering they apparently all have to order it direct from AOR.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I received a confirmation that my AOR DV1 has shipped and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! Having just ordered it on the 7th that's awesome!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
DV1 arrived today safe and sound! I had to wait awhile for the package to warm up prior to opening. So far I'm really impressed! Build quality is excellent and it was surprisingly heavy. The full size 68 manual is a little intimidating and it will give me something to do for quite some time just getting through it and learning the everyday stuff.

I purchased Butel's ARC DV1 Software, installed it and had it up and running in no time! The first thing I did is linked up to RR and downloaded Selfridge Air National Guard Base which is only about ten miles from me. Works awesome as an air-band receiver/scanner for both commercial and military air. All I'm using for an antenna at the time is my Diamond RH77CA antenna on the back of the radio, which is sitting in my radio/computer shack.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Congrats! I've had mine for almost a year and found it's a solid performer on most bands. Shortwave/HF reception is decent too. Can be cumbersome to program by hand on the fly but hey, that's why we have software

Status
Not open for further replies.