Philadelphia Police / Fire Win 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirelesscop

Hey Everyone,

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a Philadelphia Police and Fire WIN 96 file?

Lastly, does anyone know of any Internet radio streams out there that broadcast Philadelphia Police and Fire?

Thanks in advance!

DELCOLHFC

Philly Fire online here........

Try www.firegroundaudio.com for a Philly Fire live stream. I have Philly Fire and Police in my 96 but the file is still waiting to be retrieved from my hard drive once my new pc arrives. On a side note be sure to give your pc a good cleaning blow-out after doing tons of hardwood sanding and sheetrock finishing, I didn't and thats why I'm waiting on the new one..............

wirelesscop

Re:

Hi and thanks for the info. When you get the chance, when you get the new computer up and running...if you wouldn't mind passing on the WIN96 file you have, it would be greatly appreciated!

Do you know if Philly PD is streaming online anywhere?

Not sure if you are familiar with DELCO / DelComm radio (Delaware County, PA), but they used to have a feed online...I think I found it on http://www.shoutcast.com... Can't find it anymore...

DELCOLHFC

I was not aware of any online streams from Delcom, I will have to check into it with the two dispatchers there from my fire station. You might want to wander on over to www.firerescuenews.com and inquire there (its Delco based).
As far as the new PC it may be awhile, I'm working 12hrs/7days right now until 8/20 then off till after Labor Day for vacation (I'll really need vaca by then...). Till then I'm relying on the wife's lappy and my work comp. If I get something going before then (or before someone else here posts a file) I would be happy to post my file, heck I'll even throw one together just for Philly Fire and Police.
The Philly Police bank that I have now contains every TG from the Database here (programmed by hand in about an hour one quiet night here at work) and when I select that bank you can forget about hearing anything but the Police. The transmissions are constant, it's unlike anything else I've monitored.

wirelesscop

Re:

Thanks! Sounds great. If I find the link to the Delco feed online...I will be sure to send it to you. Do you have PM capabilites?

Let me know.

Thanks!

DELCOLHFC

Thanks, I can access my PM's here. Looking at the first site I posted a link to it looks like (from his list of frequencies scanned) that the Delco Fire live feed also includes Delcom Police as well as the self dispatched twps. I can't open the feeds here at work due to the firewalls so I can't verify if the police are actually on that feed.

wirelesscop

Re:

What is the website / link to the feed you are talking about?

I would like to give it a try.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.