Pri check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czifropa

This scanner seems to have a priority channel somehow or somewhere... All channels have a lower case p..
I did turn off priority in the global setting. I thought that was gonna be the fix..
My main scan screen does have Pri on the right side... On scan mode i do see that it shows a PRI CHECK in the alpa numeric line as it scrolls through my labeled channels

Czifropa

Sorry about that, still learning the forum stuff... Ws1040.. Also it looks like it may say
Wx pri check
Drives me nuts, these new scanners are way different than the older 90's scanners. But somehow it acts like its scanning for the priority channel on a normal interval

Czifropa

Thank you.. Went to expert.. Found wxpri channel.. Scrolled through till i found the OFF.. Hope that works..

Computer programming scares me still. So i just manually program my freq's.. Will learn how to down the road, any advice on a user friendly one?

Eventually will figure out trunking also

Thank you for the help

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Here's my second choice...
The Scanners Guys on Facebook just did a show on the usage and if you choose it (or before you choose it) you might want to watch their show from April 22nd.

My first choice Win500 has seemed to disappear and/or is no longer sending out keys when you pay, so avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.