pro107

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I just got it today pro 107 iscan can I upgrade my sd card to a digital card
thanks bears3312
The SD card is used simply for storage of the database and scanlists. There is no card upgrade that would turn this analog scanner into a digital capable scanner.

bears3312

I just got it today pro 107 iscan can I upgrade my sd card to a digital card
thanks bears3312

thanks for pointer. I thought I would ask never had a iscan before we are getting ready for dightal here in clark county wa
thanks bears3312

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
The SD card is used simply for storage of the database and scanlists. There is no card upgrade that would turn this analog scanner into a digital capable scanner.

Can I get a digital concept sd card
Thanks bears3312
As I posted previously, changing the memory card is not going to enable your Pro107 to receive digital transmissions.

Looking at your county in the database, it appears that most activity currently, is on this trunked system: Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA) Trunking System, Vancouver, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

However, I also see this system: CRESA 911 Trunking System, Vancouver, Washington - Scanner Frequencies
This appears to be a new system for your county, but possibly not yet in use, or at least no talkgroups other than one for testing have been submitted to the database. You might be better off on getting information on this in the Washington State forum. To have your post moved, click on the red outlined triangle in one of your posts and make the request to move the thread to the state forum. If, as it appears, your county services will be migrating to that new system, you would need a P25 Phase II capable scanner. Your Pro-107 would not work on the new system. , though it can work on the old trunked system up until migration takes place. Correctly programmed, it would still work for the conventional channels that may stay in use, as long as they remain analog (not digital).

Status
Not open for further replies.