pro96com database

Status
Not open for further replies.

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone on here have a database file for pro96com. I lost mine due to a hard drive crash and i am looking to replace it so I can get my system back up and running with alpha tags etc....

Thanks....

If you do.. and you don't mine.. please send it to me at k0pwo@comcast.net

Thanks again..

David

mikey60

Does anyone on here have a database file for pro96com. I lost mine due to a hard drive crash and i am looking to replace it so I can get my system back up and running with alpha tags etc....

Thanks....

If you do.. and you don't mine.. please send it to me at k0pwo@comcast.net

Thanks again..

David

You can use the RadioReference web service to give you a start. Start decoding the control channel and then choose the option in the System menu to download the system into Pro96Com. You will need to enable the web service in the configuration screens first.

Mike

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
No problem Dave mine has about 38,000 radios and 1,300 TG's if that would help but I believe Luke's is the most complete in the metro area since he logs 24/7.

Might want to join us at the next scanner meeting at his place.

Jim<

luke-1

I would be glad to give it to you David.

Just went over 48,000 radio Id's, and 1688 TG's...and counting :)

I will send it to you.

k0pwo

Premium Subscriber
Hi Luke,

Thank you for the list files. I appreciate it.

Having a problem though. I had to download the newest version of pro96com obviously and now when I try to save the system D1C it refuses to save it thus I cannot load the files that you sent me. In the past the system would just make a system file within the D1C folder.

Does it save the files somewhere else now with the newer versions? Or do I not have something set right?

And Jim..... I will try try try to finally make a meeting when the next one comes up...

Thanks everyone..

David

luke-1

Hi Luke,

Thank you for the list files. I appreciate it.

Having a problem though. I had to download the newest version of pro96com obviously and now when I try to save the system D1C it refuses to save it thus I cannot load the files that you sent me. In the past the system would just make a system file within the D1C folder.

Does it save the files somewhere else now with the newer versions? Or do I not have something set right?

And Jim..... I will try try try to finally make a meeting when the next one comes up...

Thanks everyone..

David

When you run Pro96com on the state system it should automatically set up a system"D1C" folder in the Pro96com folder. you need to run it on the state system before you transfer the files I sent you.

In windows explorer, if you click the arrow next to the Pro96com folder, you should see the "D1C" folder below it. You don't need to save it, Pro96com does that for you. Then simply drag the files I sent you into the "D1C" folder. It might tell you that a file with each name already exists "do you want to replace the old file with the new one?" click yes.

That should be it David...let me know

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Just something to add... When Luke sent me his file and I started Pro96Com, I thougt it wasn't working... But it was. It just took FOREVER to load all the files! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.