Programmed User ID's not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzdiesel

I built User ID lists for my favorite systems. I run my radio only on the detailed display, but after installing the ID lists my radio still only displays the basic ID number. Is there an option to display the whole User ID info? If so, how & where do I change it? Thanks in advance!

W4WMH

I think you need to edit the display for Detailed Trunking, and change one of the fields to Unit Name. I see Unit Name 0 through 4 or 5, so may take multiple lines to show your whole data field.

Ubbe

If you are using Sentinel, go to Edit and Edit Display. Select Detailed Trunked display and click on any field that you would like to show the ID name tags. In the color window to the right, at the top where ut says Option Item, you select Unit ID Name 1-16 in the field you clicked on and in the field to the right of it you select Unit ID Name 17-30 and so on.

Some fields in the display can only be configured to show some specific things and others can be selected to show any options.

/Ubbe

zzdiesel

Thanks, Ubbe, I did get it changed to the 17-30 setting, but then the Unit ID was blank on my screen when I turned the radio back on. Oh, how I wish things like this could be straightforward!

Ubbe

If you still would like to see the ID number then leave that field alone and choose perhaps RF Subsystem and Site ID fields that can be used for IF name as those info are probably of less interest.

/Ubbe

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
If you are using Sentinel, go to Edit and Edit Display. Select Detailed Trunked display and click on any field that you would like to show the ID name tags. In the color window to the right, at the top where ut says Option Item, you select Unit ID Name 1-16 in the field you clicked on and in the field to the right of it you select Unit ID Name 17-30 and so on.

Some fields in the display can only be configured to show some specific things and others can be selected to show any options.

/Ubbe I couldn't figure out how to display the unit ids that I edited until I saw your thread You explained it very easily. I have it figured out now. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.