Programming help for Pro-106 and Pro-97

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTap1911

Premium Subscriber
Hello ,
I have a RS pro-106 , I have programmed it in the past in ohio ,using the USB cable , that I picked up when I got the scanner . I also bought the software ARC-500 by Butel on RF download to my PC . The scanner was working great in ohio , had everything all setup . Moved to southwest Fl. Nothing seams to be working to great . I know nothing about P-25 . That wasn't in the picture in 2012 in ohio . I would like to be able to listen to the police , fire, Ems calls in Sarasota and Charlotte counties , don't really know if I should just try to get one to work or both!! After I do a upload to the scanner I get on the scanner " nothing enabled " what does this mean or better yet how do I get rid of it ?
I also have a RS Pro-97 , I used the free trial software and loaded two channels after the area was rebanded in 2012 ,just to get it to work , my question is if I buy the software from Butel - ARC-300 will I be able to listen to any police,,Fire and Ems runs or is the pro-97 just a weather scanner . After I loaded the two free downloads on the trial ,it worked fine right next to the Pro-106 at that time .
Any help would be very helpful .
Thanks
DoubleTap1911

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
The "nothing enabled" message means you have no scanlists turned on. You need to turn on at least one scanlist

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
DOUBLE TAP 1911

DOUBLE TAP 1911, Do you have any numbers showing in the window of your scanner ? If not push # 1 , then push " PGM , them push F3 at the top right for GLOB, scroll down to SCAN LIST , push the right arrow for # 1 & push SEL , then hit SAVE, it will back out to SCAN LIST, hit save again then EXIT
then SCAN. That should activate the scan list in the window, you should have the # 1 showing.
Good luck, jbxfire

Status
Not open for further replies.