Proscan Display

JoplinFossil

Premium Subscriber
I have somehow got to this screen and can't get it back. I was going to uninstall ProScan and reinstall again but I can't figure that out either. When I select no it closes the program. I'm using a HP laptop. Registered ProScan user. As always help is appreciated.

131556-319f95733797c974fb7c3c429bb08ff2.jpg

Picture did'nt display:

Display not at 96 DPI.
Program works best when the display is at 96 DPI Continue Yes-No?

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have somehow got to this screen and can't get it back. I was going to uninstall ProScan and reinstall again but I can't figure that out either. When I select no it closes the program. I'm using a HP laptop. Registered ProScan user. As always help is appreciated.

131556-319f95733797c974fb7c3c429bb08ff2.jpg
If you meant to post a picture of the screen you are asking about, it didn’t come through. It’s not visible in your post.

JoplinFossil

Premium Subscriber
Click Yes to continue. The text is going to look larger then normal and overlap other text. If you don't want to see this message again then go into the Options - Startup tab and uncheck "Check Font Setting Not At 100%".
Clicked yes, found the options tab, had to go to startup, I unchecked Check Font Settings not At 100%.Went back and restarted ProScan, same result. Went back and checked if it was still unchecked and itwas.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Clicked yes, found the options tab, had to go to startup, I unchecked Check Font Settings not At 100%.Went back and restarted ProScan, same result. Went back and checked if it was still unchecked and itwas.
If that option is unchecked then you will not get that prompt. I'm sure about that. I can only suggest is to try it again.

JoplinFossil

Premium Subscriber
Did it just start doing that? Any changes to your Windows font settings? Can you change your Windows font sizes?
No I messed it up. I don’t remember now what it was that I was doing. I’ll see if I can change the font settings. If I change the font settings will it change all the apps fonts or will it only change ProScans. It’s the only one that’s messed up. Thanks for your help.

JoplinFossil

Premium Subscriber
Seems to have fixed my problem with the display. Maybe this would help others if they have the same problem. Do as Bob said to get rid of the prompt. (Click Yes to continue. The text is going to look larger then normal and overlap other text. If you don't want to see this message again then go into the Options - Startup tab and uncheck "Check Font Setting Not At 100%".) Next go to the ProScan properties and select Compatibility, Check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 8 and apply. I hope this makes sense. Seems to be working again.