Rensselaer co P25 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgorman21

Premium Subscriber
With the mix of older and newer posts I’m a little confused.
I do not have the last 6 or 7 TG’s in my G5 yet. But I will add them. It would be optimal if we could have updates or changes highlighted and or dated to help keep our own files up to date. May have to do this on my own.

Has anybody heard any of the new TGID'S as listed in the Rensselaer County database several weeks ago?, Hoosick Falls 208,HVCC 216, Nassau 209, NYSP 213, Rensselaer City fire 1006 and fire tac 149. just wondering if maybe they're for future use because I have not heard them yet.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
With the mix of older and newer posts I’m a little confused.
I do not have the last 6 or 7 TG’s in my G5 yet. But I will add them. It would be optimal if we could have updates or changes highlighted and or dated to help keep our own files up to date. May have to do this on my own.
If you're referring to the listings in the RRDB:

• Newly added frequencies/talkgroups/sites are highlighted in green for 24 hours, and in yellow for a week following that
  • Significant changes to existing frequencies/talkgroups/sites follow the same pattern of highlighting
  • Minor changes to frequencies/talkgroups/sites will usually not get highlighted (misspellings, updated call sign, etc.)
  • The Downloads and Reports tab will contain a list of the last 40 changes made to the county/agency/trunked system. Although not comprehensive and unable to show all details due to the limitations of the database, at the very least it will show new frequencies/ talkgroups/sites that were added with a timestamp. Of course if there are too many changes within a short period of time, those 40 entries will fill up quickly and so not all changes will be visible.

jgorman21

Premium Subscriber
If you're referring to the listings in the RRDB:

• Newly added frequencies/talkgroups/sites are highlighted in green for 24 hours, and in yellow for a week following that
  • Significant changes to existing frequencies/talkgroups/sites follow the same pattern of highlighting
  • Minor changes to frequencies/talkgroups/sites will usually not get highlighted (misspellings, updated call sign, etc.)
  • The Downloads and Reports tab will contain a list of the last 40 changes made to the county/agency/trunked system. Although not comprehensive and unable to show all details due to the limitations of the database, at the very least it will show new frequencies/ talkgroups/sites that were added with a timestamp. Of course if there are too many changes within a short period of time, those 40 entries will fill up quickly and so not all changes will be visible.
Very helpful. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.