RH-96 Remote Mount Interface Kits: Now Taking Orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4APR

We have parts on the way to build the kits, so we are going to start taking orders today! I expect the parts in a matter of a few days, we will then assemble and start shipping within the next 10 days. This is your chance to get in on the first round batch. Of course, if we sell out, we will notify those who are backordered and you will have the option to wait for the next shipment (about two weeks) or request a refund. We completely understand that some people do not wish to wait that long.

If you would like to place an order, please visit our website at:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rh96rmk.php

Please feel free to post questions.

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
RH-96 Kit

Jason -

Thanks for your great work on this. Those of us who enjoy the RH-96 application thank you. Just placed my order on your website. Good luck with this.

Mike
"Metrofire31"
Atlanta

K4APR

I goofed when I created the product page and put a Buy It Now button at the bottom. It was meant to be an Add To Cart button. With the previous button, buyers could only buy one kit at a time. Fixed the problem.

Thanks!

K4APR

Just an update:

Everything is on schedule to ship by next week. Tonight, we built up all of the boards that we had in stock and with the current orders, that leaves 4 kits in stock. Get your order in now, while we still have some left. If the orders go over the stock available, we will order more boards this week.

I planned to have some in stock, at the Dayton Hamvention in May, but if they keep selling out online, I will just have to take orders at the show

Thanks again to all who have placed an order!

K4APR

All orders placed up till today, will ship tomorrow. The final patch cables came in and we are packing orders now to ship in the morning.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.