RH96 Control Head Remote Kit - First Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4APR

Is Uniden going to be producing another remote head, perhaps with a multi-colored display, like on the 396XT. If so, I would definitely be interested in purchasing one.

I have no idea, but I just got word that ScannerMaster has more RH-96 remote heads in stock! Just grabbed a second one for my test bench. Get them while you can!

I should have more remote kits available in about two weeks.

NSWESP

Premium Subscriber
I will place my order in the next few days just waiting to get paid soon.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
I have no idea, but I just got word that ScannerMaster has more RH-96 remote heads in stock! Just grabbed a second one for my test bench. Get them while you can!

I should have more remote kits available in about two weeks.

I was hoping that UPMAN might have seen my post and responded as to whether or not a new remote head, with a multi-colored display, might be on the horizon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I cannot comment on whether a product may or may not be in our future lineup until the product is announced. We expect to announce a product of some sort around 7/1, but as to what it is...if I want to be around to tell you then I cannot say anything now.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I cannot comment on whether a product may or may not be in our future lineup until the product is announced. We expect to announce a product of some sort around 7/1, but as to what it is...if I want to be around to tell you then I cannot say anything now.

Prudent. I'm going to take the course of waiting until after 7/1 and hoping that there are still some RH96s around in case the new product isn't a new RH optimized for the XT scanners. Just saying.

K4APR

I want to keep the group up to date on this!

We received several orders prior to leaving for the Dayton Hamvention. We ended up taking a bunch of orders at the show and a few more have trickled in since we came home. I expect boards in the end of this week and parts should show up at about the same time. I will be working this (holiday) weekend to assemble kits and start packing to start shipping this coming week.

I am on schedule to be out of town the week of June 5-13, so I am doing everything I can to have all pending orders shipped before I leave. If I can at least have all kits made before I leave, my wife can continue to ship orders.

K4APR

UPDATE:

ALL pending kit orders will ship tomorrow (Monday). We are behind due to several things, but regardless, they are completed and will ship. Sorry for the long wait.

On another good note, as of writing this, I have six kits left in stock and ready to ship. Since the orders have dropped to almost one or less a week, I will most likely not do another kit run, unless there is significant demand, so get them while I still have them in stock.

ViperDaSnake

Tooooo sooooon...???

So is it to soon to call UPMan on this....? I know he said AROUND... ;-)
Google shows nothing...and I didnt see anything on Unidens website.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Our official announcement has been pushed out a week, but you should check out the sticky thread in this forum regarding HomePatrol.

ViperDaSnake

Our official announcement has been pushed out a week, but you should check out the sticky thread in this forum regarding HomePatrol.

Watched the 3 YT vids, and read the last 5 or 6 pages... Didn't see anything that looked like a BC-RH96 replacement...???

I was hoping that UPMAN might have seen my post and responded as to whether or not a NEW REMOTE HEAD, with a multi-colored display, might be on the horizon.

ViperDaSnake

UPMan So is it safe to assume that you might have misread the previous post by jimg...??
Maybe you thought he was only asking about whether or not a new multicolored display scanner was coming out...???

I think I just purchased the last BC-RH96 from Advanced Specialties.

So it looks like its down to
Scannermaster @$169
..........Or eBay @$202+

Last edited:

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
We've only made one announcement, so that is what I was referencing.

I cannot comment on "Are you coming out with a <fill in the blank>."

Status
Not open for further replies.