RR Premium Subscription Renewal Payment Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterK33

You really need to work on your marketing skills. If I had wanted a really smart-*** answer I would have
solicited an answer from a children's group.

Thanks for wasting my time. I should have known better. I'll look elsewhere.

Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wow, did it ever occur to you that Lindsay was trying to help you?

Perhaps if you had responded in an ADULT manner with a description of your problem (as he asked) the situation could have been rectified.

Spot on.

I'm actually curious where we are going wrong with our premium subscription renewal and signup process.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Spot on.

I'm actually curious where we are going wrong with our premium subscription renewal and signup process.

The only "problem" I have had was addressed, and explained. I believe the software has been updated since then, and what I was concerned about has become a non-issue.

I wish other organizations, who have gotten a lot more of my money, were half as attentive.

Sent via Tapatalk

kayi4cle

Premium Subscriber
You really need to work on your marketing skills. If I had wanted a really smart-*** answer I would have
solicited an answer from a children's group.

With that reply I'll assume you really don't want people to renew. Did it ever occur to you that EVERYthing
is simple and easy if you know how to perform the activity? Your reply helps no one.

Thanks for wasting my time. I should have known better. I'll look elsewhere.

If you encounter a problem on a website such as this, and someone asks you to describe exactly what happened so they can be helpful, what would possibly make you think that your membership wasn’t valuable to them? Please describe what difficulty you encountered in renewing because maybe someone else had difficulty too.

The problem I’ve had in past years is finding the membership renewal link so I can view my subscription info and renew. But I’m probably the only one who has trouble finding it! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.