ScannerMaster 'RH200' prototype at Hamvention

RRR

Premium Subscriber
This is great. Depending on the price point, I will buy 1 for a mobile scanner that is in a tight spot, or I will buy one for every scanner I own

norcalscan

Interoperating Spurious Emissions
Premium Subscriber
Will the audio between two scanners come through the same speaker simultaneously, or only the audio of the selected scanner?
Will the volume knob only control the speakers in/attached to the RH200, or the scanner as a whole (so I can run my own external straight off the radio and not through the RH200?)

This might actually have me buy an SDS for trunking to replace my whistler, and keep my 15x for the VHF/UHF where the SDS currently drags.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Will the audio between two scanners come through the same speaker simultaneously, or only the audio of the selected scanner?
Will the volume knob only control the speakers in/attached to the RH200, or the scanner as a whole (so I can run my own external straight off the radio and not through the RH200?)

This might actually have me buy an SDS for trunking to replace my whistler, and keep my 15x for the VHF/UHF where the SDS currently drags.
The RH200 will only produce audio from the scanner the scanner the audio is connected to, so just one at a time. (It plugs into the external speaker jack for audio.)