SDRSharp + Unitrunker. Lockout all feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ay00

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I've finally got Unitrunker up and running with a FunCube and RTL + SDR#, it's great however there's one particular system that I track that gets a TON of activity (Detroit City Simulcast) and so the scanner goes a bit wild switching from one group to the other, sometimes cutting off in midcall.

There are alot of groups and users for me to go and individual lock out one by one so that I can leave the specific group I want to listen to locked in. Is there any way to do a mass lockout of a selection of groups or make it so Unitrunker won't retune the radio until the current call is completed?

I've tried the SDR# trunker plugin and clicked the delay retune until call is completed however the radio will not retune at all until I uncheck it.

Edit: I'm also having a problem where when I type in a RadioReference SID and try to download the site (2312 in this case), the groups will show up but nothing shows up in the frequencies section? I want to enter them manually but I don't know which frequency corresponds with which LCN?

Last edited:

mk262

Premium Subscriber
use shift+click and inspect button in the system's group list in unitrunker, then disable

Status
Not open for further replies.