SDS100/SDS200: SDS-100 replacement / upgrade keys??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
I got a SDS 200 went to uniden site to register, now the site will not accept the scanners ESN it takes the last of letter off of a 14 leter/number ESN and say i entered the wrong last thee code that you enter below the ESN, this is for the NXDN upgrade

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I got a SDS 200 went to uniden site to register, now the site will not accept the scanners ESN it takes the last of letter off of a 14 leter/number ESN and say i entered the wrong last thee code that you enter below the ESN, this is for the NXDN upgrade
Look just above the line where you enter the ESN... the first few digits have already been entered there for you, just enter the rest of them.

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
Thanks,But now its say the three digit sum is incorrect,i have have checked it several times it is correct on my end

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
it takes the last of letter off of a 14 leter/number ESN

,i have have checked it several times it is correct on my end
Check your 14 digit ESN carefully again.....

In your first post you mentioned a 14 letter/number ESN. I don't believe the ESN has any letters in it, just numbers. The checksum may or may not have letters in it.

donc13

Premium Subscriber
my SDS ESN goes in fine but its tell me the three digits of the ck-sum was entered incorrectly.
The first 4 numbers of the ESN (NOT the number on the sticker on the back) are already there. My SDS200 ESN starts with 3842 you only add the 1234567890 digits that are after the 3842.

The checksum are the 3 hex digits WITHOUT the "-" for example A0E that's a zero in the middle, not the letter "O"

The ESN is displayed in the menu, under "Settings". Then "See scanner information"
And then "Firmware Version"

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
The first 4 numbers of the ESN (NOT the number on the sticker on the back) are already there. My SDS200 ESN starts with 3842 you only add the 1234567890 digits that are after the 3842.

The checksum are the 3 hex digits WITHOUT the "-" for example A0E that's a zero in the middle, not the letter "O"

The ESN is displayed in the menu, under "Settings". Then "See scanner information"
And then "Firmware Version"
Hey thank you very much everything is good

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
You may can copy your my.uniden.com page showing the scanner and the serial number for the scanner and license keys and make them aware of this then they will know you bought and paid for the keys for the scanner you returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.