Silence on P25 LAPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

daggit

Premium Subscriber
Sorry if this may be posted in the wrong forum. I don't know if this is a issue with the TRX-1 or not. I travel daily to LA and have imported Analog LAPD in one scan list and Trunking LAPD in another scan list from the database using EZscan. Analog comes ins beautifully. Silence on the Trunking. I'm I doing something wrong? Should I try and put the different LAPD sites in different scan lists or add wild cards? Doesn't look like they are encrypted. Since I don't live in LA I can't easily do trial and error.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
If you're hearing the P25 conventional system (Outside of Access, and a couple of special channels, there is no Analog traffic) then your TRX is working fine. If you are speaking of the (almost) new LAPD radio system, it is still in deployment/testing. You won't hear much traffic.

Ravenfalls

Check your programming. All districts P25 conventional.

It's usually programming error if you compare your programmed information to what's in database. You might want to go through your whole radio see if anything else is off, that's a major programming error. Scanner is ignoring traffic.

Or people use a found file & then you have deal with the errors they had.

daggit

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I meant Conventional. The traffic is great on Conventional but nothing on Trunking. Someone said may help if I put each site in a a different scan list.

Status
Not open for further replies.