Uniden SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Wow!! I just looked at the Stridsberg that you have. Those are high dollar!! I'm sure it is a great one though. Can you recommend a cheaper one, that would get me by?
You get what you pay for. There are all kinds of low cost solutions, but they're not so "out of the box" and require some engineering to implement. The Multi-Coupler I linked is an 8 port model. There are models which are only 4 ports.

bpckty1

I clicked the wrong button or key on my SDS100, and the scanner now says SITE HOLD.
So, I am stuck on one system and cannot return to any other system in the scanner. I have
removed and replaced the battery and power cords to see if the system will reset.

NO JOY!!! The scanner is now trying to scan a system that is out of range.

Any hints, please. It is probably a very simple keypad fix, but I don't want to mess up the programming.

Thanks in advance.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Have you tried pressing Function & Dept that should remove a site hold. And that's how they also get turned on in the first place AFAIK.
another option...
If your programing via Sentinel (and you have everything saved in Sentinel), just write to the scanner again and that should remove/reset whatever setting you enabled in the radio also.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Function, then department, will set / remove a site hold. That is covered in the manual.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Yes, I did not mean simultaneously, Press Function first then Press Department. I was pretty tired when I replied last night... And it is indeed explained in the directions, If only the time had been taken to actually study/read them..

But hey, Why read directions? You can just ask in the forum, Someone is seemingly always available to spoon feed the answers to those who don't bother with such simple minded things anyway..... :p shaking head/throwing hands up..

Status
Not open for further replies.